Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 12:55 29.06.24 
Религия и мистика
   >> Вампири
*Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (покажи всички)
Тема Искам и Ай пък,нови  
Автор Benjamin_Andre (ДЖА Кашик *V*)
Публикувано12.08.05 01:13

Яка тема, като на мама и Армандо с творчество (Маме, Алекс почнах да ги чета...за сега страхотно ги намирам)

Та сега ще наблъскам цялото ми творчество познато и непознато за вас:) Запомнено и забравено от вас. Обичано и не-обичано от вас.
С 100 зора ги наредих хронологично от първата ми творба "Миднайт Айс" до Последната ми за сега "Клоус Куартерс" в последователност.

"Всичките Литературни Творби са дело и собственост на Антон Антонов Дойчев"

RESPECT YOUR BENJI!<P ID=&quot;edit&quot;><FONT class=&quot;small&quot;><EM>Редактирано от Benjamin_Andre на 12.08.05 02:09.</EM></FONT></P>

Редактирано от Solemn Dirge на 28.02.06 18:02.

Тема Midnight Iceнови [re: Benjamin_Andre]  
Публикувано12.08.05 01:14

Midnight Ice

Greetings Rasta Lions...It's another Winter Night...filled with Vampyre passion and cold love...

Now that my transfer to the "Killer Shift" at school is finished, I&I had to prepare for it as much as I could...I tried to relax myself by taking a typical Night-Walk around my snow fields...The streets where covered by a thick lair of ice...which as strong as it looked had a much fragile nature...
As I walked...and enjoyed the yellowish colour of the street-lamps and falshed back to the times when Hip-Hop had a bigger grip on me...Alas now I&I am going along the path of Rasta and Hip-Hop has no significant place in I&I soul...
As I reached my place of exile, a dark and shady corner near my toom, I&I lighted my typical Night Cigarette...The atmosphere was great, the wind a gentle lover and the cold a cruel mistress...
Because of the cold the cigarette smoke was thicker and more noticeable than normal...The smoke itslef looked like a silver ghost or spirit that was escaping from my lungs...As I finished my cigarette I took the back route to my toom...The ice that was under my feet began to break up and shater...It made sharp angry noises as if souls were beeing broken...It got worse when you step on it...The temperature froze my already cold blood...it was stuck with no motion in my blood vessels...My fingers had a dead purple-like colour in a reaction of the temperature...As I walked back to my sanctuary the Reggae beats which I was listening all day were booming in my head...I also was thinking about the journey to the Winter Palace I called my school...The blistering cold has taken it's toe on me...And I knew it was time to leave the Midnight Ice to break by itself...

RESPECT YOUR BENJI!

Тема Gray-Shantitown Sunday,нови [re: Benjamin_Andre]  
Публикувано12.08.05 01:14

Gray Mixed-Feeling ShaniTown Sunday
===========================================================
...Strange Haze Today...
It was, The last day of the traditional Spring-Holyday 10 days of freedom and then back to the Dungeons called Schools of Babylon Sofia...

MY best friend last day in the good old Bg, The last day of the Spring-Holyday and the Sunday Chant all events on this Gray Day...
After all the goings on, My traditional ShantiTown walk with my traditional Night Smoke, I had Rothmans King Size this time.
The streets were as normal dark with Yellow and Gray shades fading as you walk with each every step the shades dancing around you like in a dark Teather. Nothing out of the Ordinary here in Shantitown, the typical Night Hounds were running around the streets and jumping in the Trashcans looking for food. From time to time cars pass by and brake the night silence the only indication that you arent in a Graveyard but in shantitown which is almost the same. In this set up you can find me with my blue tube-like jeans, my blue hoodie and my typical gray hat smoking my night cigarette. Happynes, Rebelious spirit, sadness and UNCERTAINTY all at once is what I and I felt walking down the Spiritual Streets of Skrew-Face town which is a part of shantitown and presents a Long Street with lots of Trashcans and parked cars. Then I n I maked haste to Funky Town wich is the part of Shantitown where the old tall flats towered in the Babylon Sky. As I n I reached Funky Town I sat down on a bench where the midnight ice once was and the snow fields once covered the ground and also where the water pools of sorrow were when the rains fell down. Nоw no Rains, no ice just concrete blocks which I call Trenchtown flats. Part of the Concrete Jungle, part of Hypocrite Sofia. Seeing all this I and I stood up and I lifted my Right Hand and looked around. Yes I felt and listened The Natural Mystyc that flows through the air along with the Cold Vapiric energy of The Babylon Air Currents of Corruption. Like a Phantom Figure I started walking back to my home. Jumping on the Concrete blocks of Trenchtown and zipping through the Funky-Town passages back through Skrew-Face town...moving like one of the ShantiTown Thiefs as I n I call them back, back to Central-street and finaly to my home. When I was going back I felt as if the street shades were chasing I and I...Yet they are my friends...
:) МОят Шантитаун е извор на инспирация направо.

RESPECT YOUR BENJI!

Тема Yes me Friend,нови [re: Benjamin_Andre]  
Публикувано12.08.05 01:15

Yes Me Friend, Me good friend, Me alone again...
They left me, Them ingonred me, Them try to Fight I down but Imon made Jah proud. (ZION)
Yes me Friend, Me good friend, Me sad again,
She hates me, She doesn't want my love...But me continue to Push and Shove..I'm Crying..
(ZION)
Yes Me Friend, Me Good Friend, Me walking the streets again,
Have no one to love...Me take the soul-train to Reach ZIon (ZION)
I'm Crying,
Yes me Friend, Me good Friend, I feel great Pain,
Don't Try to fight I down, I'm trying to reach ZIOn...(ZIon)
Yes me Friend, Me Friend, I'm Crying,
Me alone again, The one I love...she not want me anymore...
(ZIon)
Yes me Friend, Me Good Friend, Me going to Zion...
Yes me Friend, Me Friend, Mama doesn't love me,
I'm Crying,
Yes me Frined, Me Best Friend, Roxy Hates me again...
Me Friend, Me Friend, Me friend...Frosty is not to blame..
Yes Me Friend, Me Friend Armand is cold to me again,
And yes she increases my pain...
I'm Crying,
Yes me Friend, Me good Friend, Father is forced no to control me..
Yes mE Friend, Me Good friend, Ant Cynthi cant hold me...
I have to Reach Mount ZION!

RESPECT YOUR BENJI!

Тема Burn That!!!нови [re: Benjamin_Andre]  
Публикувано12.08.05 01:16

Lion Word of Benjamin.

ME SAY BURN THAT! ME SAY BURN THAT! ME SAY BURN THAT! ME SAY BURN THAT!
OY! MISTA CHRISTIAN MAN, OY MISTA PREACHERMAN, OY MISTA POLICE MAN AND MINISTER YUH GOT I BLOOD BURNING, YUH GOT I N I SOUL ON FIRE, YUH HAFFI NO NO NO NO RIGHT TO TELL I ABOUT YUH WICKED SICKENSS! NO RIGHT TO JUDGE I THAT AUTHORITY HAS ONLY SELASSIE,
I FEEL LIKE BURNING DOWN A CHURCH AND KILLING THE PREACHERMAN BECAUSE HE IS TELLING LIES. TELL THE CHILDREN THE TRUTH YUH BABYLON THIEFS AND MURDERERS, DON'T DECIEVE THE PEOPLE, DON'T PRETEND TO BE THE RIGHTOUS ONES, YUH FILTHTY PIGS, YUH GOT ME FEELING SICK SICK SICK, SO ME GONNA
BURN THAT! BURN THAT! BURN THAT!
YUH CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST THE YOUTH, BECAUSE WE ARE STRONG,
YUH CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST THE LIONZ BECAUSE WE ARE STRONG,
YUH CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST THE RASTAS BECAUSE WE ARE STRONG,
HEY HEY HEY MISTA CHRISTIANMAN, YUH BETTER RUN AWAY BEFORE I CATH A FLAME, ME READY TO TAKE THE BLAME FOR YUH MURDER, THIS DOWNPRESSION CAN'T GO ANT FURTHER.
SO ME GONNA, BURN THAT! BURN THAT! BURN THAT! BURN tHAT!
VENGEANCE FOR ALL I BROTHER
VENGEANCE FOR ALL I SISTERS
VENGEANCE FOR ALL THE SUFFERAHS
VENGEANCE FOR ALL THE GHETTO YOUTHS
VENGEANCE FOR ALL WHO TELL THE TRUTHS.
THIS GENERATION, TRIUMPHENTLY, VICTORYOUS AND OUR VENGEANCE WILL BE GLORYOUS.

RESPECT YOUR BENJI!

Тема What Makes a Vampire?нови [re: Benjamin_Andre]  
Публикувано12.08.05 01:17

What makes a vampire's anger feel so hot and make's him hunt for BLOOD!What makes a vampire feel that he isn't loved and make's him not sleep, not eat but only drink BLOOD!?What makes a vampire kill so good when he feels like he is misunderstood?!Waht makes a vampire feel alone when his soul is already gone!? What makes a vampire feel so dark when he loses the spark called love?!What makes a vampire ignore all good and never feel a mellow mood?What makes a vapire turn into a phantom when he is lonesome?What makes a vampire feel so bad when he knows that his mind is so dark?What makes a vampire need atention when he knows that murder is his intention?What makes a vampire fly into a rage and make his legacy and heratage a disgrace?What makes a Vampire feel such a pain?What makes a vampire think that he is wicked in the brain,What can make a vampire feel exepted and not neglected? What can make a vampire feel warm and not like his soul is torn? What can make a vampire be divine and not know that his soul is ALREADY MINE!Phantom Irie I!What makes a vapmire reveal his dark secret and not stay discreete?What makes a vampire feel so sad when he know that he is mad?What can make a vampire feel the thing called love and not the acid called hate!What can make a vampire's nerves not hold out and shout his sorrow loud!What makes a vampire feel like he is the only one who has a bigger pain than anyone and must kill untill the crack of dawn!?What can make a vampire feel alive?What makes a vampire's pain always survive?What can make you feel the same way as I, the same sickess Irie I'm willing and able so I throw I n I card on yuh table.What can make a vampire correct his mistake and destroy his heartbrake?! What can make a vampire feel the same, as a living man down "Happy Lane"?What can make a vampire kill the phantom and make sure that evil does't flow at random!What can make a vampire feel happynes instead of guiltiness,Just because he don't Like LovE What can make a vampire become good instead of murder for Blood?What can make a vampire reveal his heart instead of his hate tearing him appart!What can make a vampire feel the love insead of him acting like a lonely dove!What can make a vampire become a shadow instead of him staying in the menal shallows..?What can make a vampire feel wanted instead of haunted?What can make a vampire feel enchanted instead of his sickness be granted!What can make a vampire feel Alright and his soul and persone be bright!What can make a vampire destroy the phantom within instead of killing and shooting?What can make a vampire change his colour,what can make a vampire feel true horrorWhat an make a vampire feel weak, What can plant a life seed?What can make a vampire feel normal instead of his soul be turned imortal What can make a vampire become a traitor and a evil generator? What can make a vampire feel good instead of the flame of BLOOD!

RESPECT YOUR BENJI!

Тема Lion Over Babylon Sky,нови [re: Benjamin_Andre]  
Публикувано12.08.05 01:18

Today on a nice sunny streetway ina the center of town...Me Saw the lion ina the sky!So I, then I saw the lion over babylon sky!
Yes I know I know I know...It's over now..Babylon came down!
Came Down! Came Down! Babylon you came down...
Free I Spirit, (Ohh JaH) Free I Body then make love for everybody and soul!
Every Day and every night! I saw the lion ina the sky! From now on..The War is over and Love iza all-over...
Today on a nice sunny streetway ina the center of town...Me Saw the lion ina the sky!So I, then I saw the lion over babylon sky!
Free I brothers (Ohh JAH) free I sisters and provide the bread...Babylon and death have met...I N I's eyes starting to get wet when I saw, Yes I saw ZION...Me saw, yes me saw ZION...
So come we chant down babylon one more time! Rain FYAH Lion of the sky...Almighty,
I will love you...with the Lion right over our heads (Ohh JAH)
I will meet I friends...With the Lion right over our Heads (ZION)
I will Live...with the lion right over I HEAD...(Lion)
I will say I love Yоu...with the lion right over my head...(I and I)
So I..throw my weapons...on the table and know that The lion ina the sky is able to kill the Babylon I...ina Rastafari name...
Yes them saw (The Lion) Yes them saw (ZION)...And now the WAR iza over and Africa will unite...the Children will see no darkness...I see the brighter light...
"Hear the Words of the Rastaman saaaaaaaaaaaay, BABYLON your throne gone down, gone down..Babylon your throne gone down..."

RESPECT YOUR BENJI!

Тема Sweet As Tobacco,нови [re: Benjamin_Andre]  
Публикувано12.08.05 01:18

Yes Girl, Yuh are sweet as tobbaco, so Girl, make me smile...it will be worth the while...
Strong but Gentle I can handle all yuh desire...Yuh have my soul and fire.
I wanna Love you, and make yuh happy,
You shine like Etiopian Sun, YOu are worth more than Ethiopian Gold, I wanna grow old with yuh...my heart and soul...me will not survive to see you go...

Yes Girl, Yuh are sweet as tobbaco, so Girl, make me smile...it will be worth the while...
POssitive and Warm you can't do no harm to a living thing...Around yuh me feel living no part of the walking dead...And When I See yuh smile, Imon feel like I haffy almighty dread...

Yuh are sooooo sweet, Yuh feel like Tobbaco so girl...Shine Shine...Like Ethiopian Sun, Shine Shine like Ethiopian Gold...Shine Shine like a Lion Crown...
Imon see Zion in yuh eyes, Imon feel Irie I!Because you will care for me until I die...

RESPECT YOUR BENJI!

Тема ShantiTown Mystic,нови [re: Benjamin_Andre]  
Публикувано12.08.05 01:19

In the depth of ShantiTown, at night time

Angry Shadows creep the ShantiTown streets which are covered with yellowish light and concrete.
Lost Phantoms search for a painkillers for the heartbrake that poisones them.
Pairs of 2-3 Bobo Dogs, Fierce beast that run with great speed along the paths of ShantiTown and around Runing and jumping on the sad-life trashcans searching for a living meal.
Waves of Flowing energy which carry Rasta mystyc and the smell of reggae through the air, along with the cursed flows of Babylon Hypocrisi.
ShantiTown Thiefs roam the debris in search of dope or cash.
In this jungle you can find me standing on a ShatiTown street Corner under the Yellow lamps surrounded by the funky smell of Marijuana.

RESPECT YOUR BENJI!

Тема ShantiTown Phantom,нови [re: Benjamin_Andre]  
Публикувано12.08.05 01:20

...for not a stone was blessed in the cursed towers of Shanitown...
For I Benjamin Andre and Anton The Phantom in one looking out the Window to the concrete yards of ShantiTown saw, wetness and darkness in one, just like my soul before and after it was gone. It feels like a cold dead hand reaches slowly for your heart thorugh your clothes and chest, that is the ShantiTown Mystic...late at night...
you feel the spirits that grab you by the hand and pull and push and carry you to where they met their faith...once upon a time

...for not a thing saw light in the dark yards of Shantitown...
Yellowish glare of a sick concil of the wicked...streetlamp former name, Shining down like the watchfull eye of a butcher in a slaughterhouse...

...for no one knew who he was in the depth of Shantitown...
Hypocrite creatures and beeings roam the wet concrete in search of meening...torture eternal...is the kiss of Shantitown Phantom.

RESPECT YOUR BENJI!

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (покажи всички)
*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.