Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 04:07 25.06.24 
Хоби, Развлечения
   >> Туризъм
*Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | (покажи всички)
Тема Stara Planina, Rila, Pirin - starting pointsнови  
АвторWojtek (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано18.05.07 15:47

Hello,

Sorry, I don't know bulgarian. I'm planning some mountain trips in your country and I would have some questions. Maybe someone can help me?

I want to visit Stara Planina (Tetevenska and Kaloferska), Rila and Pirin.
I would like to go with my car to a good starting point for one-day or two-days trips. I can see roads on the mountain maps but don't know if it's allowed to drive there.
Do you know the restrictions of that kind? Do you know, how far into the mountains may I drive, in order to park there and make resonable trips from such a point?
I am interested in such good starting places in all of the mentioned mountains.

Cheers,
Wojtek

Тема Re: Stara Planina, Rila, Pirin - starting pointsнови [re: Wojtek]  
Автор natam-nasam (хмм...)
Публикувано18.05.07 16:16

Hi Wojtek, could you give me ICQ, email, or skype contact? You can find me at my ICQ: 341949987.

We are a group of friends and we are planning to make some trips to each of those mountains this summer. The duration of each trip will be aproximately 1 week.

There are too many things about our group, the trips and so on. That's why I don't want to write it all here.
By the way we were thinking about contacting people from other countries and inviting them to join us (totally free of charge, of course).

Авторr (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано18.05.07 16:27

Briefly said for Pirin - suitable starting places are Razlog, Bansko and Dobrinishte from the Northern side Sandanski - from the Southwest, and Melnik - from the Southern side of the mountain, Goze Delchev - from the Southeast.

From Dobrinishte you can drive to Goze Delchev hut (the road is ok) and take the cable car to Bezbog hut at 2200 m. In Bansko there's also a cable car that goes appr. a hundred meters below Todorka peak (at around 2600m) but as the ski season is over I'm not sure if it will work.

Another good starting point is the town of Sandanski, then you can drive to Yane Sandanski hut (the road is ok) and from there it is a two hour walk to Kamenitza hut at around 1700 m.

Another option is to start from Predela or Razlog up to Yavorov hut, there is a dirt road and i've no idea in what condition is it now.

Other not that popular starting points are e.g. Goze Delchev town (a good starting point for the Central and Southern parts of the mountain, which are lower and of non-alpine type) and Melnik.

Автор balkandjiq (баир-будала)
Публикувано18.05.07 17:43

Hello Wojtek,I am from town located near Kaloferska Stara Planina-the mountain begins just at the north end of my town.I can help you with founding place to sleep-hotels and etc,parking-lot for car,reservations and etc.I know pathways in this part of mountain good too.
For this region-if starting point is Sopot-you can drive only to lift-station.
In Karlovo mountain begins just at the north end of the town and there you have to stop the car.
If you choose starting point Kalofer-you can drive to locality Panicite-but here you can find cheap transport to this locality-I will recommend you to leave car on the paid-parking in Karlovo or Sopot-it is more sure.
Send me some your coordinates-e-mail,ICQ-and we will talk more and will help you with everything,which I can.
My ICQ is 338-228-560
My e-mail top_2@abv.bg

Sorry for my broken english.

Авторcerosina (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано18.05.07 18:13

A good starting point for Rila is the Rila monastery.
It is a national monument , good to see, the road is ok. You can leave the car at the monastery ( pay 1-2 euro for parking per day ) and try to "attack" the Maliovitsa summit or go to the Seven Lakes Region , there are some round trip routes for 1-2 days.

АвторMitaka ot VT (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано18.05.07 20:52

Hello Wojtek,
Good start point to Tetevenska Stara Planina is Ribarica from north and Pirdop (Srednogorie) from south. You can leave the Car there, in one of these towns and start your walk.

Ribarica is very good place for rest and walks, so I think that this is better choice for you. The neighbourhood of this village is really beautiful. You can visit the cave called Jacovata pesht and the picturesque area - Carichina. Within four or five hours on food of the Ribarica are the chalet Vejen and the peak called with same name. Near the Ribarica are else the chalet Benkovski (4-5 hours) and the summits Bratanica, and Buluvanja.

If you choose Srednogorie you can go to the chalets Pascal (2 hours on foot), Planinski izvori (5 hours on foot), Momina poljana (5-6 hours). From these mountain hostels you can try to climb the peaks Svishti Plaz, Kartala, Paskal, Tetevenska Baba and some others.

This is on my part, enjoy your trip and good luck!

Тема Re: Stara Planina, Rila, Pirin - starting points [re: Wojtek]  
Авторexo (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано18.05.07 21:18

About Rila and Pirin

Автор Orнeдишaщ (змей)
Публикувано18.05.07 22:32

Hi Wojtek,
Before you go to either of the places you have written about you better have a look at the sites cited here (or some others, there is plenty of information in the net) and decide, what you would like to see. I mean, 1-2 days are not enough to see much.
If you select some particular objects, we will gladly provide information and advice. You can also find people who would go with you if you like of course.
Good luck!

Авторlubo (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано20.05.07 11:50

Hi Wojtek,

I live in the town of Samokov which is the main starting point for the most popular
places in Rila-mt. Moussala which is the highest point on the Balkans, Mt. Malyovitsa and the Seven Lakes region. I can give you detailed information about
how to get to these places, where to leave your car, where to sleep etc. and maybe even go with you for a couple of days-if you would like it.
This will be absolutely free of charge, of course, because I am not a professional guide
but just a man who loves mountains-they are my hobby and I will be glad to show them to someone else.
You can contact me on luboalhakak@yahoo.com

Тема off-topicнови [re: Wojtek]  
Автор fantony ()
Публикувано21.05.07 20:46

Wojtek, I am sorry for the Bulgarian, a couple of words offtopic not concerning you or your question.

Странно, направо не мога да повярвам в останалите постове поставени от нашенци все ще се намери някой, който да изпсува, някой да нагруби, да се заяде, а сега когато един чужденец попита всички до един са отзивчиви, колаборативни, услужливи пълни с конструктивни идеи.

Помогнали сте на човека - браво на отговорилите, ама защо уважаваме чужденците, а нашенци (и самите себе си) - не?
Или просто простаците в този клуб не знаят английски и затова са се включили само почтени хора?...не е това...хубостниците колкото да омажат темата, сигурен съм ще скалъпят нещо. Тогава защо бре хора?

p.s. може да не отговаряте че ще разводним темата...ама не се сдържах. много ме боли защото по балканските страни ходи този вирус.

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | (покажи всички)
*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.