Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 02:51 25.05.24 
Контакти
   >> Споделено
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (покажи всички)
Тема От колегата - Видове женинови  
Автор 4eHe (screenager)
Публикувано01.10.03 14:14

HARD-DISK Woman:
She remembers everything, FOREVER.

RAM Woman:
She forgets about you, the moment you turn her off.

WINDOWS Woman:
Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right, but no one can live without her.

EXCEL Woman:
They say she can do a lot of things but you mostly use her for your four basic needs.

SCREENSAVER Woman:
She is good for nothing but at least she! is fun!

INTERNET Woman:
Difficult to access.

SERVER Woman:
Always busy when you need her.

MULTIMEDIA Woman:
She makes horrible things look beautiful.

CD-ROM Woman:
She is always faster and faster.

E-MAIL Woman:
Of every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.

VIRUS Woman:
Also known as "WIFE" ; when you are not expecting her, she comes, installs herself and uses all your resources.
If you try to uninstall her you will lose a lot of things, if you don't try to uninstall her you will lose everything....

По релсите не се разбира къде е поел влака

Тема Re: От колегата - Видове женинови [re: 4eHe]  
Автор MaPBuH ()
Публикувано01.10.03 14:22

to dobre, ama towa FOREVER za "HARD-DISK Woman" e dosta otnositelno ...

tehnicheska zabezka: praktikata prez poslednite 50 godini e pokazala, che wyprosa e ne DALI, a KOGA ste se powredi edin twyrd disk

--
Da werden Weiber zu Hyänen
Und treiben mit Entsetzen Scherz

Тема Re: От колегата - Видове женинови [re: MaPBuH]  
Автор 4eHe (screenager)
Публикувано01.10.03 14:25

Ето тема за манифактуристите.. имах предвид, женените

Автор KpъrМодератор ()
Публикувано01.10.03 14:28

ей това е цялата тема:

Тема Perfect Complaint Letterнови [re: Kpъr]  
Автор 4eHe (screenager)
Публикувано01.10.03 14:33

Аз ако пусна цялата тема откъдето го нося, няма да има място за друго

Dear Cretins:

I have been an NTL customer since 09th July 2001, when I signed up for your
four-in-one deal for cable TV, cable modem, telephone, and alarm monitoring. During
this three-month period I have encountered inadequacy of service which I had not
previously considered possible, as well as ignorance and stupidity of monolithic
proportions. Please allow me to provide specific details, so that you can either
pursue your professional prerogative and seek to rectify these difficulties -- or
more likely (I suspect), so that you can have some entertaining reading material as
you while away the working day smoking B&H and drinking vendor-coffee on the bog in
your office.

My initial installation was cancelled without warning, resulting in my spending an
entire Saturday sitting on my fat arse waiting for your technician to arrive. When
he did not arrive, I spent a further 57 minutes listening to your infuriating hold
music, and the even more annoying Scottish robot woman telling me to look at your
helpful website. HOW?

I alleviated the boredom by playing with my testicles for a few minutes -- an
activity at which you are no doubt both familiar and highly adept. The rescheduled
installation then took place some two weeks later, although the technician did forget
to bring a number of vital tools -- such as a drill-bit, and his cerebrum.

Two weeks later, my cable modem had still not arrived. After 15 telephone calls over
four weeks my modem arrived, six weeks after I had requested it -- and begun to pay
for it. I estimate your internet server's downtime is roughly 35% -- the hours
between about 6 pm and midnight, Monday through Friday, and most of the weekend. I
am still waiting for my telephone connection.

I have made nine calls on my mobile to your no-help line, and have been unhelpfully
transferred to a variety of disinterested individuals who are, it seems, also highly
skilled bollock jugglers. I have been informed that a telephone line is available
(and someone will call me back); that I will be transferred to someone who knows
whether or not a telephone line is available (and then been cut off); that I will be
transferred to someone (and then been redirected to an answering machine informing me
that your office is closed); that I will be transferred to someone and then been
redirected to the irritating Scottish robot woman. And several other variations on
this theme.

Doubtless you are no longer reading this letter, as you have at least a thousand
other dissatisfied customers to ignore, and also another one of those crucially
important testicle moments to attend to.

Frankly I don't care. It's far more satisfying as a customer to voice my
frustrations in print than to shout them at your unending hold music. Forgive me,
therefore, if I continue.

I thought British Telecom was shit; that they had attained the holy piss-pot of
god-awful customer relations; and that no one, anywhere, ever, could be more
disinterested, less helpful or more obstructive to delivering service to their
customers. That's why I chose NTL, and because, well, there isn't anyone else, is
there?

How surprised I therefore was, when I discovered to my considerable dissatisfaction
and disappointment what a useless shower of bastards you truly are. You are
sputum-filled pieces of distended rectum incompetents of the highest order. BT --
wankers though they are -- shine like brilliant beacons of success in the filthy mire
of your seemingly limitless inadequacy.

Suffice to say that I have now given up on my futile and foolhardy quest to receive
any kind of service from you. I suggest that you cease any potential future attempts
to extort payment from me for the services which you have so pointedly and
catastrophically failed to deliver. Any such activity will be greeted initially with
hilarity and disbelief and will quickly be replaced by derision, and even perhaps
bemused rage.

I enclose two small deposits, selected with great care from my cat's litter tray, as
an expression of my utter and complete contempt for both you and your pointless
company. I sincerely hope that they have not become desiccated during transit --
they were satisfyingly moist at the time of posting, and I would feel considerable
disappointment if you did not experience both their rich aroma and delicate texture.
Consider them the very embodiment of my feelings towards NTL, and its worthless
employees.

Have a nice day. May it be the last in your miserable short lives, you irritatingly
incompetent and infuriatingly unhelpful bunch of twits.

Автор Бoxeм (последователен)
Публикувано01.10.03 14:39

4еНе,най ми е любопитно в коя категория се вписваш ти?
Май за теб ще трябва да има нова категория - Shut Down Woman!

Човешкият ум е ограничен.Глупостта не е!

Тема Top 10 things to do before you turnнови [re: Бoxeм]  
Автор 4eHe (screenager)
Публикувано01.10.03 14:48

Toja pa !
Dreamweaver woman, of cos

1. Drive a wickedly cool car, even if you have to rent it . "Wickedly Cool" is defined as any car that turns heads on the streets. They say life is a journey and you should enjoy the ride. Well, if that's the case, you might as well ride in style at least once. The best I ever did was a six-year-old convertible, but hey, I was riding in style in Miami Beach.

2. Date against type . Better yet, date somebody "dangerous." Waking up tied to a bed with a person who has more tattoos than brains will give you stories to regale other members of the old-age home in your dotage. Also, dating "dangerous" types will make you realize what jerks they are -- and make you less likely to pass up a life-long love affair with someone you're really compatible with.
Or if you already tend to date dangerous, then date someone your mother would like. What the heck, she might be right. Similarly, I recommend dating someone much older than you. My age limit was no one older than my dad. Since he was 19 when I was born, I actually came pretty close twice. I learned a bit about mature relationships, appreciated someone with life experience ... and got to go to more expensive restaurants!

3. See the world . It's much easier to do when you're 22 and footloose than 35 with two bawling babies in your backpack. Even if you never leave the United States, you'll see a good portion of the planet. Go cheap and travel light. This leaves you open to more adventures. Youth hostels are inexpensive and, even better, you'll meet tons of other adventurers there.

Seeing the world will broaden your horizons and make you a more interesting person. Plus interesting and funny things happen when you travel -- and remember, your 20s are your time to live the stories that you'll be telling for the rest of your life.

I still talk about the 3 months I spent after college driving through the Southwest United States. I worked as a volunteer at a National Park, visited the Grand Canyon twice and saw Muhammed Ali in Las Vegas, slept in my car at a highway rest area. I have more memories from that short time than from the next five years of work.

4. Live in a cool place . Maybe a loft in a trendy neighborhood "in transition," maybe just camped out on the beach in your van. Personally, I'm fond of the six months I lived on a sailboat when I was 25. Just think: no air conditioning, a lousy bathroom, mildew and lack of privacy. Yet everyone thought I was living some glamorous life. Later I lived in a one-bedroom apartment, and really appreciated the space. I still didn't have air conditioning but I was a 20-minute walk from the beach. Comfort isn't quite as important in your 20s as later – take advantage of that fact.

5. If you're going to drink a lot, do it when you're young . Getting sick on cheap white wine after 30 is pretty pathetic. Young drunks sometimes get away with being "cute," though you may still have a lot of apologizing to do. Get this experimentation out of your system, and you'll appreciate finer spirits when you get older.

6. Take risks with your job . I've noticed that most people end up changing direction in their careers after their 20s anyway, so, take the time to figure out what you want to do. There will be time enough to be a cubicle drone later.

Aim for the career you've dreamed of doing. If you have a chance to be a model or a dancer, go for it. Get the job in the big city. Volunteer to work on the big project that could make or break the company. Start up a smoothie business with your college buddy.

Or just have fun for now. You might want to be a bartender at the hottest club in town and pick up a lot of dates. Or take a low-paying job at the zoo just because you like animals. Later, when you've got the mortgage and 2.3 kids and a time share in Cocoa Beach, fun will be the last thing on your mind at the office. My husband still talks about having worked on a railroad on Mt. Washington because it was a hell of a lot more fun than sitting at a desk every day like he does now.

7. Do something physically adventurous . And do it OUTSIDE! No one will ever be remembered for playing Nintendo or watching every single episode of "Friends." Enjoy your body while you're young, push it to its limits – soon enough, you'll watch your muscles turn to flab and your ass inflate like a rubber raft.

8. Take your parents to dinner . You'll probably have to struggle with your dad about paying the check, but this is one of those grown-up things to do. It gives you a chance to show your parents that you are an equal and that you are responsible. It's also a chance to show your appreciation for all those dinners they bought over the years.

9. Do volunteer work . You may be broke, but you can give sweat and earnestness to a cause you believe in. Besides improving your world, you can allow yourself to be exposed to others in the world. Work in a soup kitchen, and you'll appreciate that un-air-conditioned, one-bedroom apartment you've got.

10. Use this decade to go to extremes . Climb the tallest mountain you can find. Picnic at midnight. Learn to sail. Talk to strangers. Road trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Take a midnight drive to the beach – then stick around for dawn.

Тема Re: Perfect Complaint Letterнови [re: 4eHe]  
Автор KpъrМодератор ()
Публикувано01.10.03 14:49

както виждаш - място има много

Тема ПРОПУСК в класификацията!нови [re: 4eHe]  
Автор Джeйн (редник)
Публикувано01.10.03 18:21

що ги няма Unix жените и Linux жените?????

IMAGINE...

Тема Re: От колегата - Видове женинови [re: MaPBuH]  
Автор Джeйн (редник)
Публикувано01.10.03 18:26

братле, на мен ми гръмна новичък Maxtor 40 GB след 1 година. лошото бе, че гръмна точно един ден след датата на гаранцията. финансовите изводи сам можеш да направиш. и то гръмна така, че и байт информация не можеше да се извлече.

за жените от тоя тип не знам. ако 4еНе знае - да каже

IMAGINE...

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.