Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 12:13 15.06.24 
Непрофесионални
   >> Родители и деца
*Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | (покажи всички)
Тема АDD какво е то?!?нови  
Автор anaili (samoten)
Публикувано13.06.05 18:23

Attention Deficit Disorder

Опитвам се да го преведа като - "неспособност да се съсредоточва над нещо за дълго (нормално за другите ) време".
Това е особено проблем сред учещите, макар да се говори и за същата диагноза и при възрастните.
Иска ли някои да си говорим за това и за триковете, които помагат.......

Пуснах подобна тема и в клуб Медицински дано някои се изкаже професионално по въпроса...

Тема Re: АDD какво е то?!?нови [re: anaili]  
Автор Mapчeтo (дразнеща)
Публикувано13.06.05 18:35

Дано някой даде някакви трикове по темата, че имам сериозен проблем със съсредоточаването върху нещо за повече от 3 минути

Редактирано от Mapчeтo на 13.06.05 18:40.

Тема Robert’s Homework Planнови [re: Mapчeтo]  
Автор anaili (samoten)
Публикувано13.06.05 18:43

Robert’s Homework Plan
I, Robert Jones, together with my parents, agree to carry out to the best of our ability the following homework plan:
I. Keeping Track of Assignments
A. I will write down the assignment from the board every day before I leave each class. I will write the assignments in the section of my school planner for that day and subject. I will read over what I have written down to make sure I understand it.
B. I will ask the teachers to explain any assignment which I do not understand. I will get the phone number of a friend in each class, in case I need to call them to check on the assignment. I will write their names and phone numbers in the front of my student planner.
II. Bringing Home Materials
A. During lunch time or a free period, I will review my assignment sheet and gather all the materials which I need to bring home to complete my homework. I will put all these materials in my backpack.
B. As I leave my last period class, I will think to myself, “Do I have everything I need to do my homework?” I will remind myself to check for materials by setting the alarm on my watch to go off at the end of the school day.
III. Reviewing Assignments
A. I agree to show my mother my planner every day without a hassle so she can review the assignments. My mother agrees not to nag me about seeing my assignment book, only to ask one time. Over time as I demonstrate responsibility in accurately recording my assignments, my mother agrees to ask to review my assignment book less often.
B. My mother agrees to talk to my teachers and arrange to obtain a list of the week’s assignments in advance as a way of checking the accuracy of my planner.
IV. Establishing an Appropriate Setting and Schedule for Homework
A. From Sunday through Thursday, I agree to work on homework from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. If I finish early, I will show my completed work to a parent, and if they agree that it is completed, I can do whatever I want. Each Friday, I will discuss with my parents a specific time to do homework over the weekend.
B. I will do my homework at the big desk in the den. I can listen to soft music with headphones, but no loud rock, television, or computer games.
C. My mother will remind me once without nagging to start on my homework at 6:00 p.m. I will start without an “attitude.”
My mother agrees that she will be present in the house during homework time, and that she will occasionally cruise by the den to see that I am doing my homework. She agrees not to “hover” over me.
V. Medication
I agree to take a dose of my prescribed stimulant medication at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday, to help me concentrate on homework. On the weekend, I agree to take my medication one hour before I start my homework.
VI. Daily Plan For Organizing Homework Completion
A. I will make an organized plan for attacking each night’s homework. This plan will guide me in what I subject I will do first, second, etc. It will also divide up homework time between assignments due tomorrow and long-term assignments. I will tell my mother the plan without an “attitude.”
B. My plan will estimate the time needed to complete each assignment, as well as how I will check each assignment over for accuracy, completeness, and legibility.
C. The plan will include time for studying for examinations, and whether I am going to work a little bit on one of my long-term assignments.
D. The plan will specify how often I will take breaks during homework time, how long the breaks will be, and how large assignments will be divided into smaller units.
VI. Reviewing and Correcting Assignments
1. I agree to show my completed written work to my mother.
2. My mother agrees to check over my work for completeness and accuracy.
3. I agree to make the corrections which my mother suggests.
VII. Turning In Assignments
1. As soon as I finish an assignment, I will put it in the section of my binder for that class. At the end of homework time, I will put my binders and books in my backpack.
2. I will do my best to remember to hand in each assignment.
3. My mother agrees to talk to my teachers to make sure the teachers are clearly prompting me to turn in my homework.
VIII. Incentives
My parents agree to let me choose one of the following privileges each night that go along with everything in this homework contract:
1. 20 minutes of long distance phone calls.
2. One credit toward renting a video. If I get four credits by the weekend, I can rent a video.
3. 30 minutes of Internet time.
4. Credit toward a 30-minute extension on my weekend curfew. If I get five credits by the weekend, I will have an extension of 30 minutes on my Friday and Saturday curfews.
Implement the Contract for Several Weeks and Then Revise It as Necessary. If you are running into power struggles, a great deal of defiance, or resistance from your adolescent, consult a psychologist or other mental health professional for assistance

Автор honey13 (scorpio)
Публикувано13.06.05 18:48

anaili, дали не става дума за това:

Ралица, 20.Х.02г.

Редактирано от honey13 на 13.06.05 18:49.

Тема In a college.........нови [re: anaili]  
Автор anaili (samoten)
Публикувано13.06.05 19:00

I use the acronym TIPS to list some components of success for students. This acronym stands for Time management, Interventions, Positive attitudes, and Supports. Some of these TIPS are especially important for students making that transition.

Time management
I usually recommend that students with AD/HD not register for more than 12 credit hours the first term or semester of college, and that they be careful about when they schedule their classes — taking into consideration such things as breaks and intensity. It is essential that students maintain a calendar of all events — assignments, appointments, social events. They also should plan two hours of study time per credit hour, and consider it a serious commitment.

they must have some
Interventions in place. They have to select a college that has the services and support that they need, and have a complete treatment plan in place, including medication and counseling or coaching....

......a Positive attitude is critical to success. It is important that individuals remember that AD/HD is not a character disorder; it is a neurological disorder. They should advocate for themselves appropriately, remembering to use AD/HD as a reason, not an excuse. They should participate in extracurricular activities they enjoy and listen to or read success stories of other students with AD/HD.

Supports do so much to enhance the experience of students in college and to ensure their success. It is important to seek out accommodating and understanding instructors and to develop a relationship with a supportive counselor, coach, or therapist. Parents can provide supplemental support, usually, perhaps, through long-distance phone calls. It is of utmost importance that students be affirmed for their successes and encouraged to try new study strategies when others are not working. Students need to seek support from people who truly understand and empathize with disabilities that interfere with executive functioning . .....

Редактирано от anaili на 13.06.05 19:08.

Тема seven intelligences ?!?!?нови [re: anaili]  
Автор anaili (samoten)
Публикувано13.06.05 19:07

Multiple Intelligence Theory
developed by Howard Gardner of the Harvard Graduate School of Education

+ individuals have multiple ways of thinking and approaching life
+ everyone has all seven (now eight) intelligences but does not have the same strengths in each one

Constructivism

The theory of constructivism centers around the understanding that learners of all ages use knowledge, beliefs and skills they already have (prior knowledge) to make sense out of new information. It stresses that individuals possess a readiness to learn, and that the point at which an individual is ready to learn is largely individualized based on experience.

Experiential Education

Experiential Education is a belief that the development of knowledge and the acquisition of skills belong as partners in education, where each can transform the other. It is based upon the premise that we remember 20% of what we hear, 50% of what we see, but 80% of what we do. As you can see, it is rooted in active learning.

Based on current brain research, educators are focusing on three areas:

1. Orchestrated immersion — Educators create a classroom that will fully immerse students in the educational experience. This includes lots of hands-on activities, experiments, graphics and text on the walls, etc.

2. Relaxed alertness — Teachers will make every attempt to help their children feel comfortable about their learning, working to eliminate fear of failure and promote excitement for learning in a safe environment.

3. Active processing — Recognizing that learners of all ages have a need to use information they have acquired so that the information will become internalized and not forgotten.

Тема Re: АDD какво е то?!?нови [re: honey13]  
Автор anaili (samoten)
Публикувано13.06.05 19:11

da tochno towa e
blagodaria ti mnogo
Shte sledia i tazi tema tam

Тема Re: АDD какво е то?!?нови [re: honey13]  
Автор lady Marian (defender)
Публикувано14.06.05 09:45

Прочето описанията в тази тема и стигам до извода, че всички симптоми, точка по точка, съм ги имала като дете. Тогава, разбира се, на никого не му е и хрумвало да се консултира със специалист заради такива проблеми, така че ми е трудно да преценя от сегашната си гледна точка дали наистина съм имала въпросната диагноза.
Но се надявам това да успокои доста притеснени майки - израстнала съм нормален и (надявам се) пълноценен човек. Имах проблеми в училище, но благодарение на майка ми успехът ми винаги се е движил от много добър нагоре (но никога не съм била отличничка ;-) ).
Това, което искам да кажа, е че дори и да откривате подобни симптоми в своето дете, няма място за притеснения. Детето ще има нужда от малко повече помощ и внимание, но това в никакъв случай не е присъда.
Сега, като чета, установявам, че много от нещата са характерни и за моето собствено дете. Е, явно ще тярвба да се потрудим и върху него

С нокти и зъби до край своята чест отстоявай!
Не остарявай, Любов, моля те, не остарявай!

Тема Re: АDD какво е то?!? [re: lady Marian]  
Автор anaili (samoten)
Публикувано14.06.05 18:34

Точно днес се карах с леля ми педиатърката за това

"израстнала съм нормален и пълноценен човек"
това е толкова широко разбиране, че няма на къде - точно като в готварския клуб - вкусна вкусна манджа пък............

Сигурна съм че си нормална и пълноценна, но помисли каква би била без този "проблем" и помисли каква би била ако някои те е забелязал навреме и те е научил как да се справяш.
То е като да се родиш с 2см по-къс крак. ходиш тичаш играеш с децата и се чувтваш сякаш си точно като тях. Просто защото ти другото не го знаеш. Ако някой обаче се сети да ти направи обувка с повдигната платформа ще видиш разликата.

Има явно разработена система от трикове за да "лъжеш" мозъка си да работи по "нормалния "начин
И аз говоря точно за това, а не за лекарства.
Не за тежките случаи за които само помощно училище е спасението

Автор else (lostinthemist)
Публикувано14.06.05 19:18

Струва ми се, че е много по-добре за едно дете, да не израства с мисълта, че страда от някакъв "disorder".
Независимо от добрите резултати, които някакво лечение може да доведе.
Ох, много съм наострена по тази тема по принцип и не исках изобщо да я отварям, но защо го направих....
Не ме разбирай погрешно, не казвам, че трябва да си оставиш детето да има проблем. Но забелязвам напоследък една такава тенденция на взиране в най-малките неща, които правят човек несъвършен.
А хората са несъвършени и това няма да се промени.
Независимо дали ще си купуваме избелваща паста за зъби, шампоан за перфектна коса, дали ще се тъпчем с витамини или ще се храним здравословно.
Независимо дали ще измислят хапчета за всеки проблем. Хапчета против пъпки, хапчета против забравяне, хапчета против остаряване, хапчета против заспиване.
Много е модерно детето да се води на лекар за най-дребното нещо.
Опитай се да му помогнеш без да му вменяваш, че нещо не му е наред. Не се сещам за по-сдухваща мисъл, с която да расте едно дете.
Казвам всичко това, защото проблемът с "перфекционизацията" не е в това, че накой успява да си реши проблема, а че на всички им се натрапва, че имат хиляди страшни проблеми. И че ако не са съвършени, значи за нищо не стават и животът им ще бъде тотален провал.

Просто недей да правиш драми от това.

Наскоро тук имаше тема за някакъв друг "disorder", който учителктата открила на някакво дете, защото не било много общително. Ами има и такива деца, хората са с различни характери. Сега излиза, че всички трябва да сме по калъп ли? И който не е по калъпа - хайде на лекар.

Ако се шашкаш толкова за всяко нещо, просто няма да ти останат нерви. Казвам го, защото ми изглеждаш много шашардисана. Дай го по-кротко. Детето усеща като правиш драми и според мен това би могло да стане проблем, а "disorder"-ът е бял кахър в сравнение с това.

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | (покажи всички)
*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.