Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 13:03 23.06.24 
Религия и мистика
   >> Ошо
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: << 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | (покажи всички)
Тема Re: Благодаря ти,Ошо! [re: vidiya]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано04.07.11 16:31

Тема вдъхновение [re: vidiya]  
Автор Mиpo1Модератор ()
Публикувано04.07.11 20:58

Някой/нещо сигурно те е вдъхновил(o) последните дни за да ни обсипеш и ти на свой ред сега с вдъхновението си.

Тема Re: вдъхновение [re: Mиpo1]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано04.07.11 22:17

Love is my message — let it be your message too. Osho

Everything comes in its own time.

Everything comes when you are ripe.

Everything comes when you deserve it — this is my experience.

Тема Re: Благодаря ти,Ошо! [re: vidiya]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано04.07.11 22:54

Society has been dominated by the man for too long, and he has reduced the woman to a commodity. Now it cannot be done anymore. The woman has equal rights with any man; and she has to be respected -- she is a human being and nobody's property!

At the most, the husband and the wife are friends -- not more than that. And don't take her for granted, because nobody can take anybody for granted. One cannot be certain about the tomorrow.

Tomorrow she may be yours, she may not be yours. This risk has to be accepted; only then can there be joy in relationship. When relationship is free, when there is freedom in it, there is joy, because freedom is the ultimate value; nothing is higher than that.

If your love leads you towards freedom, then your love will be a blessing; if it leads towards slavery it is not a blessing, it is a curse.

If you are a husband you cannot be happy. The very word "husband" is ugly; it comes from husbandry. The wife is thought to be like a field and you are the farmer; you have to sow the seeds -- the wife is just like a field. You are the owner, the sower of the seeds, the reaper of the crops, and she is just the earth. We should change our language. Very ugly words still go on being used. "Husband" is an ugly word; it should be dropped from all languages.

The wife and the husband should come to a better understanding. They are together to make life a joy; they are together not to quarrel, not to nag, not to destroy each other but to enhance each other in every possible way -- physical, psychological, spiritual. Love should be a journey, a pilgrimage towards the ultimate.

Love is not a demand, love is a deep understanding. One cannot ask for it; one should give for the sheer joy of giving. Certainly it comes, a thousandfold it comes, but it has not to be asked for.

~OSHO~

Тема How to reach to your innermost center. [re: vidiya]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано06.07.11 01:01

An old man and a young man are traveling with a donkey. They have reached near a town; they both are walking with their donkey. School children passed them and they giggled and they laughed and they said,

”Look at these fools: they have a healthy donkey with them and they are walking. At least the old man can sit on the donkey.”

Listening to those children the old man and the young man decided, ”What to do? - because people are laughing and soon we will be entering the town, so it is better to follow what they are saying.” So the old man sat on the donkey and the young man followed.

Then they came near another group of people and they looked at them and said, ”Look! - the old man is sitting on the donkey and the poor boy is walking. This is absurd! The old man can walk, but the boy should be allowed to sit on the donkey.” So they changed: the old man started walking and the boy was allowed to sit.

Then another group came and said, ”Look at these fools. And this boy seems to be too arrogant. Maybe the old man is his father or his teacher and he is walking, and he is sitting on the donkey - this is against all rules!”

So what to do? They both decided that now there is only one possibility: that they both should sit on the donkey; so they both sat on the donkey. Then other groups came and they said, ”Look at these people, so violent! The poor donkey is almost dying - two persons on one donkey. It would have been better if they carried the donkey on their shoulders.”

So they again discussed, and then there was the river and the bridge. They had now almost reached the boundary of the town, so they thought: ”It is better to behave as people think in this town, otherwise they will think we are fools.” So they found a bamboo; on their shoulders they put the bamboo and hung the donkey by his legs, tied it in the bamboo and carried him.

The donkey tried to rebel, as donkeys are they cannot be forced very easily. He tried to escape because he is not a believer in society and what others are saying. But the two men were too much and they forced him, so the donkey had to yield. Just on the bridge in the middle a crowd passed and they all gathered and they said,

”Look, these fools! We have never seen such idiots - a donkey is to ride upon, not to carry on your shoulders. Have you gone mad?”

Listening to them - and a great crowd gathered - the donkey became restless, so restless that he jumped and fell from the bridge down into the river - died. Both men came down - the donkey was dead. They sat by the side and the old man said,

”Now listen... just like this donkey you will be dead if you listen to people too much. Don’t bother what others say, because there are millions of others and they have their own minds and everybody will say something; everybody has his opinions and if you listen to opinions this will be your end.

Don’t listen to anybody, you remain yourself. Just bypass them, be indifferent. If you go on listening to everybody, everybody will be prodding you to this way or that. You will never be able to reach your innermost center."

Тема Freedom is choiceless... [re: vidiya]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано06.07.11 01:12

Beloved Osho, You say freedom is the greatest value for you. You also say your attitude to life is that of let-go. It seems to me that you have used your freedom to choose to give up the freedom to decide anything, in favour of letting existence take care of you. Is the ultimate in freedom actually total enslavement?

- No, I have not chosen anything.

I have not chosen, out of my freedom, to allow the existence to take care of me. Freedom is choiceless. In freedom I have discovered, not chosen.

With the eyes free, with the consciousness free, I have discovered that let-go is the way existence functions. There was no question of choice -- whether to be with existence or not. It was not either/or, but just the realization that this is the only way existence works. I relaxed with it.

The people who are not living a life of let-go are choosers, because they are going against nature, against existence; they have to choose. The ego is a chooser. When you are completely free of ego, of self, when you are simply freedom, you see it happening that the fight is disappearing and let-go is taking its place. You are nothing more than a watcher. If you choose it, then it is not let-go. How can it be let-go if you choose it?

It happened that one man came to Gautam Buddha, and he wanted to surrender himself unto Buddha's feet. Buddha looked at him and said, "You cannot surrender."

He said, "Why? Everybody else is allowed, and I am not allowed -- what is my disqualification?"

Buddha laughed and he said, "There is no question of disqualification. Just the nature of surrender is such that you cannot do it -- it happens. If you do it, it is your doing; it is not surrender. And if you do it, you can take it back. It is never total; you are outside of it. It was your action, so you can decide any moment: no more surrender! But if it happens then it takes all of you, the whole of you, leaving nothing behind which can ever do anything against it."

Simple things... but they become complicated because our mind is accustomed only to doing. And these are not mind things. Surrender, let-go -- these are not mind things. For the mind it is impossible to think of them. It can agree to surrender, it can agree to let-go, but it has to be the master, doing it, and it has to be an act -- and that's where everything goes wrong.

Surrender is once and forever; let-go is once and forever -- just as death is once and forever, because nothing is left that can change the course of things. All has been taken in. You are no longer there to have a second thought.

Just the other day I was shown a statement of Rajen, one of our therapists, who is doing as much damaging work as possible. His statement was, "Up to now I was helping Osho's work through surrender; now he has given me freedom. I will still continue to do his work but my work will be different. My work will be to help people to be free of Osho."

Now, in the first place if he was really surrendered, then there is no going back: you cannot do anything about it anymore. It has happened, and you are dissolved in it.

Secondly, I cannot give you freedom, because if I give you freedom I can take it back. Freedom has to be your realization -- and that would have come through surrender, on its own. Surrender flowers into freedom, because in surrender the self is gone, and all the hell that the self creates is gone. Your whole energy is now available to blossom.

I cannot give freedom to anyone.

Freedom is not a commodity that I can hand over to you; it has to happen at the innermost core of your being. Surrender only removes the hindrances. You surrender only that which is blocking the way for freedom to come to you.

So on the second point also he is wrong. And then on the third he goes really stupid, saying that now his work will be to help people to be free of Osho. The whole world is free of me -- that is not helping them! But what he means... He is now persuading sannyasins not to be sannyasins. And he thinks he is helping people to be in a state of freedom.

There are things which only happen.

Let-go is not an action on your part, but just an understanding of the fact that this is the only way the universe functions, and if you are not functioning in this way, you are going to remain in misery. You are not being punished, you are simply being foolish. The old religions have given the idea to people that if you do wrong, you will be punished; if you do right, you will be rewarded -- because they were all dependent on doing, and that's their basic fallacy.

Religion begins when you cross the boundary of doing and enter into the world of happening. Then let-go happens, because you see that this is the only way things work. If you go against it, you are miserable.

Nobody is punishing you; you are simply being stupid. If you try to get out through the wall and hit your head, do you think it has been a punishment? And there is the door, always available for you to get out. Knowing about the door, you try to get out through the wall and smash your face. Old religions call it punishment. It is not punishment, it is simple foolishness. And the person who goes out of the door into the garden, in the sun, in the air, is not being rewarded; he is just being intelligent.

So if you ask me, I will say intelligence is the reward; unintelligence is the punishment. In its ultimate form: unintelligence is hell, intelligence is heaven.

Osho,

Beyond Psychology

Редактирано от vidiya на 06.07.11 01:15.

Тема A Smile in His Lifetime [re: vidiya]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано06.07.11 01:19

Mokugen was never known to smile until his last day on earth. When his time came to pass away he said to his faithful ones: 'You have studied under me for more than ten years. Show me your real interpretation of Zen. Whoever expresses this most clearly shall be my successor and receive my robe and bowl.'

Everyone watched Mokugen's severe face but no one answered. Encho, a disciple who bad been with his teacher for a long time, moved near the bedside. He pushed forward the medicine cup a few inches. This was his answer to the command.

The teacher's face became even more severe. 'Is that all you understand?' he asked. Encho reached out and moved the cup back again.

A beautiful smile broke ova the features of Mokugen. ‘You rascal,' he told Encho. ‘You worked with me ten years and have not yet seen my whole body. Take the robe and bowl. They belong to you.'

Everything in the end is a big joke, The cup of medicine is the teaching... The body, the material body can be sick, but the being-body is never sick... The whole treatment was a joke if looked from the end... Encho was trully enlightened...

Pushing the medicine cup forward, he meant that he can provide the teaching, the cure... But the Master had to test the disciple if he was serious about his role OR if he really got the spirit of the transmission... The Master, being serious towards his disciples, was just pushing them, forcing them to recognise their true nature, which is always healthy, whole...

That's the ultimate joke... You are Eternal Being, Perfect, Whole, Infinite...But asleep... And you feel sick the moment you realise the futility of your dreams, you feel sick and you go to the doctor - which is the Master... You take his medicine and when you wake up from your dream, you laugh, because everything was just a joke!

Taking back the cup, means that he knows it was not really medicine, it was a placebo! The whole Teaching is a placebo! Because nothing is to be cured, you are perfect always, just a little trick is needed to wake you up...

And Encho is not just enlightened, but he is a Master... He can transpire...

There are people who got to know, but they cannot act energetically, they cannot express it... In fact it cannot be expressed and they know it, that's why they don't speak...

You may can get it, just by sitting near them, getting into their silence, their aura, their atmosphere... But they cannot communicate, they cannot make devices so you can awaken...

It depends on their culture.. If they are cultured, they also know that it cannot be expressed, but they create devices... The Master is a cook, he is always cooking devices so you can go energetically into the path...

Mastery is an art, the highest... Either you have it or you don't... But you, ...if you are sensitive enough, you can get it just by siiting besides a mystic...

Silence is the "teaching" of the mystic... Absolute silence...Only in absolute silence you re-cognise your true nature...

The master creates much noise... He speaks and acts in a way that you are finally pushed to fall into That Silence...

Mokugen smiled for the first time the moment he realised that his work will be continued, his disciple was worthy of his disquising robe and his precious empty bowl...

Тема "Love hurts"... [re: vidiya]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано06.07.11 01:42

Beloved,

The urge to come near me, is not in the physical plane...

The desire to see me, is not really "to see me", but to"see" yourself, your totality...

Love is the bridge of the gap of separation...

Love is the unceasant striving to regain unity...

Love unites, while the mind separates...

Love is a pull, the unitys force...

Osho says that love is the Doorsteps of the Temple of God...

God is nothing but the totality of the appearing different dimencions...

The objectivity in love hurts... that's why the say "Love hurts"...

The other hurts, as he remains "the other", the object of love...

But that pain, that agony creates energy, which intensifies the pull...

In reality, the other is but a mirror to whom we project our deepest desire to re-cognise ourselves...

The fear that you may feeling, is just the resistance of the door which leads to freedom from all objects... Freedom from all objects equals to the totality of the Self... Don't get discouraged by the resistance of that door, it resists just because it has not opened for thousands of lives, so it's a bit rusty, love is the best lubricant for that door...

When the object of your love is the Master, the one who has become one with the whole, then your destiny is to re-cognise your true nature, to become one with the whole...

In the deepest level of love, one loses his identity, his ego, the very cause of separation... One becomes one with the beloved... And when ones love expands so that it becomes all-encompassing, he becomes one with the Whole - otherwise named God...

Beloved, spread your love around more and more, the ego dies in love and you, by and by, come closer to unity... And meditation prepares you to do so more efficiently... Burn your torch from both sides, love and meditation...

Love & Light

Редактирано от vidiya на 06.07.11 01:49.

Тема Re: ~ HERE ~ NOW ~ [re: vidiya]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано06.07.11 15:17

“Sitting silently, doing nothing, the spring comes and the grass grows by itself...”

________love n light __

Тема Re: ~ HERE ~ NOW ~ [re: vidiya]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано06.07.11 15:23

~ OshO ~

_" Love is not a relationship between two persons. It is a state of mind within yourself. If you are loving, you are loving to everybody — not only to persons, but to things as well. Love moves from you to objects also. Even when you are alone, when no one is there, you are loving.

It is just like breathing. If I take an oath that I will breathe only when I am with you, only death can follow. Breathing is not relationship; it is not tied to any relationship. And for the etheric body, love is just like breathing. It is its breath.

________love n light __

Редактирано от vidiya на 06.07.11 15:28.

Страници по тази тема: << 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.