Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 09:47 23.06.24 
Религия и мистика
   >> Ошо
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: << 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | (покажи всички)
Тема Re: Благодаря ти,Ошо! [re: vidiya]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано03.07.11 20:02

"Put everything at stake. Be a gambler! Risk everything, because the next moment is not certain, so why bother? Why be concerned? Live dangerously, live joyously. Live without fear, live without guilt. Live without any fear of hell, or any greed for heaven. Just live." ~ Osho

Автор L.L. (гхрх)
Публикувано04.07.11 10:54

For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know...

"За тези, които се борят животът има вкус,... който никога няма да усетим, заради глазурата." - реплика от Sucker Punch.

...can u feel the kiss of summer
in the hart of winter's wind?...

Редактирано от L.L. на 04.07.11 10:59.

Автор L.L. (гхрх)
Публикувано04.07.11 10:55

...can u feel the kiss of summer
in the hart of winter's wind?...

Тема Re: How to calm your mind [re: vidiya]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано04.07.11 15:05

'I have no peace of mind,' said Hui-k'o. Please, pacify my mind'.

'Bring your mind before me,' replied Bodhidharma, 'and I will pacify it.'

"But when I seek my own mind,' said Hui-k'o, 'I cannot find it.'

'There!' snapped Bodhidharma, 'I have pacified your mind.'

Тема Re: Благодаря ти,Ошо! [re: L.L.]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано04.07.11 15:17

Тема Re: Благодаря ти,Ошо! [re: L.L.]  
Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано04.07.11 15:26

Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано04.07.11 15:41

"Women have to learn karate, aikido, judo — they have to learn all sorts of such subtle techniques — which are feminine techniques but which can make women tremendously strong. Women are not as tall as men, they are not as hard as men, but there is no need — there are softer and tremendously powerful ways." ~ Osho

Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано04.07.11 15:53

"When you love a flower deeply, you love its withering away also: When you love a woman deeply, you love her getting old also, you one day love her death also. That is part, part of the woman. The old age has not happened from the outside, it has come from the inside. The beautiful face has become wrinkled now — you love those wrinkles also. They are part of your woman. You love a man and his hair has grown white — you love those hairs also. They have not happened from the outside; they are not accidents. Life is unfolding. Now the black hair has disappeared and the grey hair has come. You don’t reject them, you love them, they are a part. Then your man becomes old, becomes weak — you love that too. Then one day the man is gone — you love that too. Love loves all. Love knows nothing else than love." ~ Osho

Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано04.07.11 16:00

"Friendship has a coolness in it. Love has heat, hence it goes high, low; sometimes everything is beautiful and sometimes everything is ugly. Love changes. Friendship has a more eternal quality to it; it doesn’t change. Let love be the first step and friendship the climax." ~ Osho

Автор vidiya (член)
Публикувано04.07.11 16:19

"Love never dies through separation, never. If it dies at all, it dies through too much togetherness; never by separation. Life is a relationship. So allow people to come close to you… become vulnerable. It will give you much happiness; it will give you many painful experiences. It will make you in some moments tremendously depressed. But both are needed – one becomes enriched. Then move in your aloneness and you will feel good." ~ Osho

Страници по тази тема: << 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.