Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 04:30 28.05.24 
Религия и мистика
   >> Ошо
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | (покажи всички)
Тема цитат на денянови  
Автор жpв (капка в морето)
Публикувано22.10.09 12:03

поствам го, защото ми харесва. един вид - поздрав на деня. отнася се до мен, но може и още някой да си го хареса

...Through the rising of the inner sun, meditation is born. The card [beyond illusion] reminds us not to look outside for what is real, but to look within. When we focus on externals, we too often get caught up in judgments - this is good, this is bad, I want this, I don't want that. These judgments keep us trapped in our illusions, our sleepiness, our old habits and patterns.

Drop your opinionated mind and move inside. There, you can relax into your own deepest truth, where the difference between dreams and reality is already known.

"Различието има значение до един момент. Оттам насетне става ясно, че всички сме едно."

Тема Re: цитат на денянови [re: жpв]  
Автор Cвeтличka (влюбена)
Публикувано09.11.09 18:14

"Времената се менят, светът се мени. Но преживяването на тишината, радостта от нея, си остава същата. Това е единственото нещо, на което можеш да се опреш, единственото, което никога не умира. Това е единственото нещо, което можеш да наречеш своя същност."

поздрав!

"Time changes, the world goes on changing, but the experience of silence, the joy of it, remains the same. That is the only thing you can rely upon, the only thing that never dies. It is the only thing that you can call your very being."

Тема Re: цитат на денянови [re: Cвeтличka]  
Публикувано17.11.09 19:15

10 вода
"Listen to your heart, move according to your heart, whatsoever the stake: A condition of complete simplicity costing not less than everything....
To be simple is arduous, because to be simple costs everything that you have. You have to lose all to be simple. That's why people have chosen to be complex and they have forgotten how to be simple.
But only a simple heart throbs with God, hand in hand. Only a simple heart sings with God in deep harmony. To reach to that point you will have to find your heart, your own throb, your own beat."

"Помня, че мога да летя. Остава да си спомня как."

Тема Джон Лойд описва невидимотонови [re: Cвeтличka]  
Публикувано18.11.09 11:47

Тема нови технологиинови [re: Cвeтличka]  
Автор Beдpocт ()
Публикувано18.11.09 23:09

Ейй, мерси за сайта!

отляво може да се избере език - български..и има много преведени филмчета..

а тук за новите технологии:

изпратиха ми линка, но при мен не се зарежда..
но било като това (английски):

Тема Re: нови технологиинови [re: Beдpocт]  
Публикувано19.11.09 14:44

удоволствие е за мен

тъкмо се чудех вчера-онзи ден къде се загуби и защо не се обаждаш :)
поздрави!

Тема Лойд [re: Cвeтличka]  
Автор Beдpocт ()
Публикувано20.11.09 00:02

..и аз се сетих за теб тези дни

А така светличка и влюбена лъхаш такова благоухание...и аз..зуммм зуммм.. се разжужах покрай теб и отпивам от нектара ти...мммм...чак забравих да кажа, че се изкефих на Лойд

Автор pyж (би фрий!)
Публикувано20.11.09 16:45

Идеологията ми е ясна,
но Практиката ... Медитацията ... Релаксацията
но ...

Тема Re: цитат на денянови [re: pyж]  
Публикувано21.11.09 19:32

ха-ха, Мечо Пух

какво е 'но'...?

ето ти малко нещо за днешно вдъхновление:
(тайничко се надявам, че няма да ме караш да го превеждам, защото нямам такива намерения...)

I am Ishwara

I am all the gods.

I am the coolness on the dark lake bottom
The great migrations on plains
Hammer hitting nail

I am the twinkle in you lovers eye
And the hard stare of street urchins

I am the food you eat
And the waste you expel

When you feel a breeze wash over you
It is my caress

When you see the sun rise
It is my blessing

Star upon star upon star
And icy mountains on moons unknown
Make my body

I am a figment of your imagination

I am your imagination

Your rational mind
Your emotions
The very cells of your body are my own

I am time and space, energy and matter
All these things flavours of one

So, of course I am you
I am everything.

But even better, you are me

And when you feel the desperate ache
You are simply feeling me

Deep inside

Публикувано30.11.09 21:29

Meera's temple dance

Devotion is a way of merging and melting into existence. It is not a pilgrimage; it is simply losing all the boundaries that divide you from existence--it is a love affair. Love is a merger with an individual, a deep intimacy of two hearts--so deep that the two hearts start dancing in the same harmony. Although the hearts are two, the harmony is one, the music is one, the dance is one.

What love is between individuals, devotion is between one individual and the whole existence. He dances in the waves of the ocean, he dances in the dancing trees in the sun, he dances with the stars. His heart responds to the fragrance of the flowers, to the song of the birds, to the silences of the night.

Devotion is the death of the personality. That which is mortal in you, you drop of your own accord; only the immortal remains, the eternal remains, the deathless remains. And naturally the deathless cannot be separate from existence--which is deathless, which is always ongoing, knows no beginning, no end. Devotion is the highest form of love.

You know Jesus said, "God is love." If it had been written by a woman she would have written, "Love is God." God must be secondary; it is a mental hypothesis. But love is a reality throbbing in every heart. We have seen people like Meera.... But only very courageous women could manage to come out of the repressive social system. She could manage because she was a queen, although her own family tried to kill her because she was dancing on the streets, singing songs. The family could not tolerate it.

Particularly in India, and in Rajasthan, the woman is very much repressed. And a woman of the beauty of Meera, dancing in the streets, singing songs of joy... There was a temple in Vrindavan, where Krishna had resided. In his memory a great temple was made, and in that temple, no woman was allowed to enter. Women were allowed only on the outside, to touch the steps of the temple. They never saw the statue of Krishna inside, because the priest was very adamant.

When Meera came the priest was afraid that she would enter the temple. Two men with swords, naked swords, were placed before the gate to prevent Meera from coming in. But when she came--and such people are so rare, such a fragrant breeze, such a beautiful dance, such a song that brings into words that which cannot be brought into words--those two swordsmen forgot why they were standing there and Meera danced into the temple.

It was the time for the priest to worship Krishna. His plate, full of flowers, fell onto the ground as he saw Meera. He was utterly angry and he said to Meera, "You have broken a rule of hundreds of years."

She said, "What rule?"

The priest said, "No woman can enter here." And can you believe the answer? This is courage... Meera said, "Then how have you entered here? Except one, the ultimate, the beloved, everybody is a woman. Do you think there are two men in the world--you and the ultimate? Forget all this nonsense."

Certainly she was right. A woman full of heart looks at existence as a beloved. And existence is one.

"тук. сега.просто така."

Редактирано от Cвeтличka на 30.11.09 21:33.

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.