Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 11:38 30.06.24 
Музикални
   >> Madonna
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (покажи всички)
Тема There's No Crying In Madonna's Tour Documentary.нови [re: nik]  
Автор Mer Girl (Blood Rose)
Публикувано03.09.05 14:31

Neil Sean of Sky News reports that a scene in Madonna's Reinvention tour video diary, showing the singer breaking down and crying when fans in London sing her chart topper 'Crazy For You' to her, has been cut from the documentary. Madonna had originally intended to leave the scene in to prove she had a sensitive side, but has since decided to take the clip out

When he sucks you deep
Sometimes you're nothing but meat

Тема MTV ще ни каже тайна?нови [re: nik]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано27.09.05 22:01

US TV and Cable listings site www.tv-now.com has just published the monthly schedule for October 2005.
Several Madonna movies are listed but interestingly there is one film called Madonna: Secret which is due to be shown on MTV at 10:00pm on Friday 21 October and is 120 minutes long. Could this be the world premiere of Madonna's tour documentary I'm Going To Tell You A Secret?

Adding extra interest to this news is the fact that back in August MTV premiered a small clip from the documentary during the MTV Video Music Awards pre-show....maybe they were giving us a hint of things to come!

Behold! I'M COMING SOON!

Тема I'm Going To Tell You A Secret New York premiere!нови [re: nik]  
Автор floranse (mamadonna)
Публикувано07.10.05 09:16

madonnalicious.com:
madonnalicious has received some exclusive news that fans have been waiting for regarding Madonna's documentary I'm Going To Tell You A Secret.

The premiere of this film will take place in New York City on Tuesday 18 October. This will be followed by the US TV premiere on MTV on Friday 21 October.

Fans in the US should listen to the radio for a chance to win tickets to the premiere.

Тема Още мъничко информациянови [re: floranse]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано07.10.05 10:29

The premiere of 'I'm Going to Tell You a Secret' will take place in New York City on Tuesday October 18. This will be followed by the US TV premiere on MTV on Friday 21 October.

Fans in the US should listen to the radio for a chance to win tickets to the premiere.

Behold! I'M COMING SOON!

Тема Re: Още мъничко информациянови [re: nik]  
Автор damita (madonniac)
Публикувано07.10.05 12:37

Ъъъм... такова... това е... СЛЕД ДЕСЕТ ДЕНААААААА!!!!
Американските фенове на Мадона добрички ли са? Ще го има ли в интернет още на другия ден???

Тема Премиератанови [re: nik]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано07.10.05 21:22

Behold! I'M COMING SOON!

Тема Re: I'm Going To Tell You A Secretнови [re: nik]  
Автор __Bobby__ (Black Or White)
Публикувано11.10.05 21:49

Както изглежда,Channel 4 освен "Hung up",за първи път в Европа ще ни покажат и "I'm Going To Tell You A secret".Датата ще се доуточнява.

September 5th.
Paris.

Тема Европейска премиеранови [re: __Bobby__]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано12.10.05 09:48

Има много упорит слух, че Мадона лично ще представи филма за първи път в Европа в деня след наградите на MTV в Лисабонския Camoes Theater от 21:30 местно време! Още по-хубавото е, че филмът ще бъде излъчван по телевизиите в Европа - първият закупил го канал е Channel Four. Дата не е насрочена.

Behold! I'M COMING SOON!

Редактирано от nik на 12.10.05 09:53.

Тема AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!нови [re: nik]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано13.10.05 10:19

VH1 са излъчили 10 минути от филма вчера. Има го и на сайта им, но не ми се отваря. Мадона репетира I'm So Stupid, има кадри от репетиции на Vogue, Holiday, Hanky Panky и Frozen, както и от прослушването за танцьори:

Behold! I'M COMING SOON!

Тема Още...нови [re: nik]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано13.10.05 10:22

...If someone knows how to boost excitement, that is Madonna. Fans have been waiting for her re-Invention Tour documentary to be released for almost one year now, and all of a sudden the announcement came of the MTV Premiere next week.
As if it wasn't enough, a 10 minutes preview clip has been made available for streaming yesterday on VH1's VSpot, and the Madonna fans simply went crazy.

This special preview for "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" seems really to capture the essence of the Madonna tour experience and after watching it you will only ask for more.
It starts with a sequence where Madonna and musical director Stuart Price work on the intro sequence of the show set to "The Beast Within" - you'll hear Madonna describing the excerpt from the book of revelation and saying "Kinda scary..."

The scene moves then at the beginning of the process with the dancer's audtions with Madonna and Jamie King where you will see some bits of one of the rehearsed songs, "Die Another Day" and you'll finally see the joy of the selected dancers, who look like unknown, excited and a bit scared guys, nothing like the ones you'll meet on stage a few weeks later.

Some incredible footage for the show rehearsals at the Los Angeles Forum are also part of this preview, with gems like "I'm So Stupid" that was rehearsed in a rock version but didn't make the final setlist, and a bit of a totally unreleased mix of "Material Girl".
You will also see Madonna talking to the dancers who are going to impersonate the different religious characters that appear on the stage catwalk at the beginning of "American Life", rehearsing "Nobody Knows Me", "Vogue" and more, Madonna explaining why she needs a real scottish bagpiper and a relaxed moment with her children visiting their mum during a break.

Madonna always look extermely cool and relaxed, but you can clearly see that the time is near as we watch her in her car a few hours before the opening night.
The clip features footage filmed in black and white, a reminiscence of her first tour documentary on the 1990 Blond Ambition Tour, as well as parts filmed in colour.

Animated captions handwritten by Madonna herself describe moments and people throughout the movie, in a very catchy way that becomes an instantly recognisable trademark of this new cinematic adventure.

The clip is currently available on www.vh1.com in their VSpot section and the full documentary will premiere in New York City on Tuesday and broadcast on MTV on Friday night in the US.

Behold! I'M COMING SOON!

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.