Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 23:06 24.06.24 
Музикални
   >> Madonna
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (покажи всички)
Тема Re: Фолкаджийката Малинанови [re: true^boy]  
Автор Bad_Bobby (Hole In My Soul)
Публикувано10.07.03 12:27

МММда.Май беше попревела текста на Мадониното парче на фона на някакъв пъргав ритъм...

Тема Селин Дионнови [re: Bobby]  
Автор nikname (nik)
Публикувано18.07.03 12:26

We Are Family!

Posted: 15 July 2003

Channel 4 chat show presenters, Richard and Judy told Celine Dion (chatting via satellite ) of her historical family link to Madonna.

Judy said to Celine: 'Do you know one of our British magazines found out that one of your female relatives and one of Madonnas male relatives got together in the 16th century?'

Celine replied: 'Really I didn't know this, I love Madonna and I have met her several times. She is a hard working woman and a great Mother. Lets give her a call and I can sing 'We are Family!'

Thanks to Sharon for this story.

Тема Michelle Branch on Madonnaнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано21.07.03 16:25

Michelle Branch on Madonna

The Australian magazine "Sain" had an interesting chat with Maverick artist Michelle Branch. Speaking about her boss, the young singer said: "I've met Madonna a few times and to be honest I just could not get over the fact that she was so normal. I was like wow, you're Madonna and you're just like sitting there breating like everyone else! She was just so normal and sincere and she's like, 'Dude, you made a great record. I love your record.' And she's really supportive and she's really cool. Another major Maverick Artist was very supportive as well. Alanis Morrisette said to Branch:'Great to see there are more chicks out there rocking!'"

Тема Missyнови [re: Bobby]  
Автор nikname ()
Публикувано03.08.03 18:07

Rapper Missy Elliott reportedly snubbed pop superstar Madonna on the set of the commercial they shot together for clothes company GAP. According to American magazine, the New York Metro, the ‘Work It’ star kept the singer waiting while she sat in her car chatting - and then refused an invitation to spend time with the Material Girl at her Los Angeles home.

Elliott had told television reporters in America this week how honoured she felt to appear alongside Madonna in the add. She gushed, "I always dreamed of working with Madonna because I always thought that if I had any kind of connection with another artist it would be Madonna." However, according to the Metro, Missy kept Madonna waiting for 45 minutes while she spoke on the phone, and then when the singer tapped on the window to encourage her to hurry up - Elliott reportedly dismissed her with a flick of the hand. Missy then snubbed Madonna's attempts to get the pair to bond, by turning down an invitation to her swanky LA pad.

The magazine claims Elliott only cooperated with Madonna - who has been paid A$15 million to promote Gap - when handlers advised her it was in her best interests.

Тема Re: Stars On Madonnaнови [re: Bobby]  
Автор nikname ()
Публикувано03.08.03 18:38

When u were working with Madonna she was nothing more than a little singer with a few hits. Like A Virgin made her an Icon.
"The first time I saw her I instantly knew she was gonna make it. She had charisma, personality and she wasn't affraid to role up her sleeves and get down 2 work. In all of showbizz I don't know anybody who works as hard as she does. And every place i took her, heads would turn. everyone wanted 2 know who that girl was sitting next 2 Nile Rodgers. 2 Me, she's the last REAL popstar. The Marlиne Dietrich of her generation. Even if she never scores another hit, people will always b interested in her."

When u listen 2 LAV, it really just sounds like another Chic album but with a different singer.
"That's true. U can say that about most of my collaborations, actually. U hear excited musicians playing their parts. Like A Virgin is probably the most simple song I ever recorded though. The whole thing was played live and recorded in one take. No studio tricks or special effects. Madonna was also a lot easier to work with than Diana Ross, who was already very much a superstar when I met her. Naturally she behaved that way, too. She had a real temper . I once told her in very polite way that her voice wasn't sounding as good as usual that day. So, she just stormed out of the studio and whe had 2 wait 2 months b4 she came back 2 finish the record."

Тема Missy, againнови [re: nikname]  
Автор SKiN (нанкащ)
Публикувано08.08.03 19:10

By NY Metro

After reading our item last week in which we reported that she and Madonna didn't hit it off right while filming their new Gap ads, Missy Elliott called us up to explain that she wasn't herself that day because of a personal crisis.

'Madonna came to me and asked what was wrong, and I told her in a roundabout way,' she told us. 'She called her spiritual adviser over the day of the shoot; he gave me, like, the red string, and he prayed for me. The rest of the shoot was fine....I would never disrespect her.

Тема Бейбифейс за създаването на Take a Bowнови [re: Bobby]  
Автор nikname ()
Публикувано15.08.03 11:00

TAKE A BOW

Writers: Babyface, Madonna

Producers: Babyface, Madonna

The "Erotica" album explored the darker side of her personality, Madonna contends, while "Bedtime Stories" revealed a more romantic side. "I wanted a lot more r&b feel to this record", she said. "The idea going in was to juxtapose my singing style with a hard core hip-hop sensibility and have the finished product still sound like a Madonna record. I began the process by meeting with the hip-hop producers whose work I most admired. It was important, if I were to use a variety of collaborators, that the end product sound cohesive and thematically whole. I wasn`t interested in the variety pack approach."

Her search for R&B producers led to one of the most successful writer/producer of the 90s. "I got a call from her camp wanting to set up a meeting first to see if there was any interest in working together," Babyface remembers. "I went to her record company and met with her and we got along fine." What do two superstars talk about when they first meet? "We talked about the weather, and the music we liked," the producer explains. "And we were both pleasantly surprised at each other`s surroundings, in that she didn`t have a whole gang of security and I wasn`t traveling with a major posse either. It was refreshing to not have to go through that because a lot of younger producers she worked with brought in major security and major posses. Some celebrities that I work with, it`s such a major thing to get to them. So this was far more relaxing. After that, we decided to write together. She came over to my house - she`d drive herself. We went inside my writing room and just started going for it. We ended up writing two songs."

One of the songs was based on a piece of music Babyface had already written. "I didn`t know where to take it," he confesses. "Then I played it for Madonna and she immediately heard something in it. She clearly gave the song direction. We both wrote lyrics but she was the driving force. She was a great writing partner. She`s very clever in her lyrics and very picturesque." They both agreed that the first line of the lyrics should be the title, even though the words "take a bow" were never repeated in the song.

When it came time to record the song, Babyface found he was nervous at the prospect of being in the studio with Madonna. He wondered if she would be too anal about recording, "Maybe too much of a perfectionist," he elaborates. "And you can go years into the studio if you`re an perfectionist. I`m not that kind of an writer/producer. But it was very easy. And the mix was very easy, one of the quickest I`ve done. It was a joy."

"Take A Bow" was recorded with a full orchestra. It was the first time Babyface worked with live strings. "It was her suggestion, and it was Nellee Hooper who actually arranged the strings. She had worked with them many times before, but for me, it was a new experience. So I was learning new things. I had always thought about it, but never done it."

Madonna had a good chart year in 1994, with "I`ll Remember" from the film "With Honors" spending four weeks at number two, and "Secret", the first single from "Bedtime Stories", peaking at number three. "Take A Bow" entered the Hot 100 the week of December 17, 1994, and reached the top at the end of February, 1995. It remained on top for seven weeks, easily becoming Madonna`s biggest hit to date.

By Fred Bronson from "The Billboard Book Of Number One Hits" (1997).

Тема Pink'2001 & 2003нови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано30.08.03 21:38

Pink'2001:

She was definitely my role model," Pink said of the Material Girl. "When I was eight I thought I was her. I went into my mom's closet and did my best to look like her but, you know, everybody has their time and I think I'm into more hardcore stuff now."

Pink'2003:

I'm out to make people forget about Madonna."

Тема Ashanti for the VMA'sнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано30.08.03 22:01

"Oh, my Gosh, yeah, I was shocked! Madonna, Christina and Britney, they did their thing. It was a little shocking for me. I was like, "Whoa! Hey! Oh!" But they did their thing. I guess that’s, you know, To Each His Own."

Тема Duran Duran's Simon LeBon for the VMA'sнови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Публикувано30.08.03 22:02

'I wish it was me she was snogging.'

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.