Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 06:58 25.06.24 
Музикални
   >> Madonna
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (покажи всички)
Тема Re: Еминем, вечно мърморещиятнови [re: nik]  
Автор Bad_Bobby (still Bobby)
Публикувано27.10.02 15:02

"Предпочитам да съм на зъболекарският стол вместо да подгрявам турнето на Мадона"

Bitch!...Now Sit Your Ass Down!

Тема Лиз отвръща на ударанови [re: Very_Bad_Girl]  
Автор Bad_Bobby (still Bobby)
Публикувано27.10.02 15:05

The following is from The New York Post....

A NICE little feud could be developing between Madonna and Elton John's lover David Furnish. The young stud made some snarky remarks about the rumor - which turned out to be untrue - that Madonna was writing a film about her life. "[Madonna] is kinda cold," Furnish told the London Sun. "I can't imagine anything more boring than a film about her because there's no secrets. She's bared her soul to the press. We've witnessed every incarnation. There's no mystery, there's no mystique." Madonna's rep, Liz Rosenberg, responded by wondering, "And the highlights of Mr. Furnish's prolific career would be . . . ? Who is he to judge anyone's soul anyway, the Dalai Lama?"

Bitch!...Now Sit Your Ass Down!

Тема Мишел Бранчнови [re: Bobby]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано31.10.02 10:19

"I saw Madonna's recent play (Up For Grabs) in London. Up For Grabs was fantastic. She did a really, really good job!"

Тема Марк МакГрант от Sugar Rayнови [re: nik]  
Автор Bad_Bobby (HEбракуван)
Публикувано10.11.02 18:56

Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray have some interesting to say about Madonna: After the relatively disappointing sales of their last album, Sugar Ray are going back to the drawing board.
Singer Mark McGrath said on Monday the band's fifth release will likely include a few collaborations with red-hot producers the Neptunes.
"It's funny, you wait your whole life to have a sound ... and now it's like we gotta do something else," McGrath explained. "I think Madonna set the bar pretty high for changing yourself and metamorphosing and staying current. And we're in that position now. We've been in the same area for five years, so we're gonna pull the trigger and do something different this time."

Апропо:по едно време двамцата не се ли задиряха нещо?

Тема Пиърс Броснаннови [re: Bobby]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано15.11.02 23:28

Speaking at the MTV Europe Awards yesterday Pierce Brosnan sung Madonna's praises. The Bond actor said he was completely overwhelmed when he met her, that he was a massive fan and that she is the ultimate icon.

Тема David Arnold:DAD is the worst ever/M can't singнови [re: Bobby]  
Автор Bad_Bobby (Mad about Mad)
Публикувано24.11.02 16:02

From the Mail On Sunday:-

Madonna's theme song for the latest Bond movie has been rubbished by the man who created the film score. Grammy award winning composer David Arnold, a veteran of the last three Bond movies, described her synthesised, techno dance track as the worst Bond song ever. He did not use a note from her 'tune-free' composition in the rest of the score for Die Another Day.

He said: 'The studio needed maximum exposure in America and they needed a major star to guarantee radio airspace. Madonna brings that.' At the premiere when Prince Phillip heard that Madonna sang the theme tune, he asked:'Are we going to need ear plugs?'. The composer, who has written the scores of a host of blockbusters said: 'I feel sorry for that old boy having to sit through that - it was very loud. If I'd had a pair, I would have given him them.' Mr Arnold had wanted a traditional, orchestral opening number with the power of Dame Shirley's Bassey Goldfinger, which could be subtly reworked into the score at dramatic moments in the film.

But Madonna's song, which uses a Vocodor devide to give her voice a robotic tone, stands completely apart. The pop queen herself said: 'I thought it was time Bond was introduced to techno.' Mr Arnold did not. He wrote a classical score for an 85-piece orchestra and hired superstar DJ Paul Oakenfield to give it a contemporary feel. He added: 'Madonna had no place in my musical world for Bond. She has endured stinging criticism but no-one has criticised me for not working her score into the filmscore. She got three minutes, I got 92. Being asked to do Bond is a poisoned challice because you are competing with some of the greatest songs ever written. Madonna is no Shirley Bassey. People often use a Vocodor to disguise the fact that they can't sing. Can Madonna sing? No comment. Ideally I would have liked to have made some musical sense of her song but I couldn't. If you ask Bond fans they don't like it - if you ask Madonna fans they love it. I am a Bond fan.'

So there you go. People only use Vocodor's to disguise the fact that they can't sing. Is it one of the worst Bond songs ever? Or is, at least, one of Madonna's worst songs? Have your say.

On a lighter note the News of the World carry a small picture of Madonna complete with what is fast becoming her trademark flat cap and comment on how she looks like a bloke:-

Who's that girl? Well, I reckon Madonna looks more like a geezer than a bird in this get-up. She wore her true Brit-style flat cap as she left London's Mandarin Oriental hotel with hubby Guy Ritchie. An onlooker said: 'She's been living here for so long, she probably considers herself a Brit and it did look like she was trying to be one. It was OTT but then Madge has never been one for dressing down, has she?'

Тема Re: David Arnold:DAD is the worst ever/M can't singнови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Автор Very_Bad_Girl (French Kiss)
Публикувано24.11.02 18:49

tozi ili e kompleksiran ili e mnnogo zavistliv ili i 2-te
eeeh zavist 4ove6ka

Hanky,Panky...

Тема Shakira is the new face of world rockнови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Автор Bad_Bobby (Hole In My Soul)
Публикувано27.01.03 16:15

Shakira is the new face of world rock

By Ramiro Burr
San Antonio Express-News

Web Posted : 01/24/2003 12:00 AM

Global superstar Shakira unleashed her new rock world order at a loud, packed SBC Center Thursday night.

In the course of her 90-minute, 18-song performance Shakira showed the scope and depth of her talent, fusing rock grooves, Arabian rhythms, reggae flavors and more into a bewitching stew that mesmerized her fans and kept them on their feet for most of the show.

Opening at about 8:45 p.m. with the exotic hit tune "Ojos Asi," the long-blond-tressed Shakira stepped out on stage beneath a towering mechanical cobra. Wearing black, skin-tight leather pants and black top, Shakira snaked across the stage in her signature move, swinging her hips and her rear like an expert bellydancer, eliciting whoops and cheers as the mostly Latino audience roared its approval.

Most stayed on their feet as Shakira ran down a hypnotizing run that included the urgent "Si Te Vas," the brutally honest "Fool" and the "Ciega Sordomuda," her paean to blind love.

She demonstrated she could also have fun when she tore into Aerosmith's "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)" and AC/DC's retro "Back in Black."

Her nine-piece backing band, which included a violin and horn player, competently segued from Arabian/pop grooves to arena rock and even reggae rhythms.

Despite the cold weather outside, hundreds of young Latinas stalked the corridors wearing skimpy tops, hip-hugger blue jeans and colorful scarves trying desperately to emulate their hero.

The vision recalled the cultural impact of an '80s icon named Madonna

The show peaked on Shakira's feverish tune "Estoy Aquн," whose intro she rearranged as a slow-tempo bluesy number before exploding into the urgent singalong choruses.

On "Octavio Dia," she unveiled another facet of her artistry -- the rare artist willing to make a political statement. While she sang, a video showed President George Bush and Saddam Hussein puppets playing a game of chess. At the end, the Grim Reaper was revealed as the puppetmaster.

Shakira, 25, is the sound and vision of the new American rock. A strange statement to make considering Shakira comes from Colombia.

But as the history books show us, rock has always been defined by the unique distillation and fusions of various influences from pop, rock, blues, to soul, metal, rap and more.

Shakira brought her new interpretation of seminal American pop/rock, wrapped with Colombia cumbia and Arabian flavors to produce a new recipe that has somehow found an appreciative world audience.

On Thursday night, Shakira reminded us of pop icons past, yet her originality still stood out.

She is not as contrived as Madonna, as prefabricated as N'Sync, or as shallow as Paulina Rubio. She has the wild rock energy of Aerosmith but with brains. Her vocals recall the yodeling Alanis Morissette, but she adds political purpose.

Shakira's inspiring concert performance demonstrated that despite the fact that she is Latina and from Colombia, (opposite the rock stereotype), she is the new face of relevant world rock today.

Тема U2's Bonoнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано31.01.03 18:42

On Madonna

"I'm interested in anything she does. The music is a little off-the-shelf for
me, but it's almost like the lack of personality in her music heightens the
personality in her voice."

Тема Мишел Бранчнови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Публикувано12.02.03 19:18

Да,Мадона е моят бос.Видяхме се за първи път бекстейдж на мой концерт.Очаквах да видя едва ли не нещо неземно.Тя се оказа адски мила и земна.

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.