Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 02:51 25.06.24 
Музикални
   >> Madonna
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (покажи всички)
Тема Дона ДеЛори за новата Мадонанови [re: Bobby]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано08.10.02 19:43

Pop queen Madonna has become a more relaxed person now that she's a mum, according to one of her dancers.

Donna De Lory has performed as the pop diva's backing singer and dancer on four world tours and admits that the pop star is easier to work with now she has two children to think about.

The 35-year-old singer explains, "As a boss, Madonna's great. We've worked together for so long that I'm totally relaxed around her now."

"She's the ultimate professional, even if she's ill she'll give 100 per cent. But if you're not giving 100 per cent back then, like any boss, she gets disappointed and she can be hard."

"Although, now she's a mum, she's more patient. I've met both Lola and Rocco and they're beautiful, Lola loves playing with all the dancers and hanging out with us."

for every sin I have to pay...

Тема Пиърс Броснън и страшната Мадонанови [re: Bobby]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано16.10.02 19:26

He may be James Bond, but it appears Pierce Brosnan is afraid of Madonna. "She definitely pushes your button, and I made that mistake," admits Brosnan after a run-in with Madge on the set of new Bond film Die Another Day . So what happened to ruffle Madonna's feathers? "The guys in the trailer were joking around the day that she was on set, singing Like a Virgin. I'm miles away, and I'm out there with my saber and she's all dressed up in her costume and I forget that she's there and I start singing Like A Virgin," says Brosnan. "And oh man, Jesus! That's like a red rag to a bull. She thought that I was pulling her chain. She said, 'Are you trying to dis me?' and I said, 'No, Madonna. No, for God's sake, No!' You definitely don't want to upset Madonna!" The two made up, however, and Pierce was clear to state: "Madonna is a great choice. She gets out there and struts her stuff. The song she does is great, too. She said, 'Don't worry, I won't let you down,' and I said, 'Okay,' and she hasn't." Rumour also has it that Pierce asked for Madonna to be kept away from the set when he shot his steamy love scenes with the other Bond girl, Halle Berry, although the actor has vehemently denied it: "Keep Madonna away? Oh no, dear Madonna. Listen, I'm a big fan of Madonna's before you say anything else. I think she's dynamite." This is a first - we've never seen Bond bow down to a Bond Girl before

Тема Васкуес за ремиксирането на Secretнови [re: nik]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано16.10.02 19:28

October 16, 2002: Madonna had the hottest single in the country with "Secret," which leapt from #30 to #4 on the Billboard singles chart. To keep the song hot in dance clubs, Madonna turned the tune over to one of New York's hottest remixers, Junior Vasquez, DJ at the Sound Factory. "They sent me a cassette of the song, just to get an idea what the song was," Junior Vasquez said of the original mid-tempo cut, "and when it was 100 beats per minute I said, 'Oh god, what am I gonna do with this?' " Before tackling the club mixes, Junior and his engineers experimented with versions truer to the original. Then, in a move that had become commonplace, Junior wrote and produced all new music for the club mixes, only utilizing Madonna's original vocals for the final product. "I knew I was gonna do the house thing, but I knew right away we'd have to speed up the vocals," he said. "To do that we have to digitally manipulate her vocals, which is time compression," engineer P. Dennis Mitchell explained. "It just digitally goes in and snipes out tiny little digital slices of the actual sound and squeezes it together so that her tempo is a new tempo but her pitch stays the same. Isn't that weird?" Vasquez asked. "She sounds exactly the same but she's singing faster. "Madonna's different 'cause she's like really on top of everything," he added. "The house mix is just as important to her as what her original interpretation of the song is."

Тема Фолк-бомбата Катинови [re: Bobby]  
Автор Bad_Bobby (still Bobby)
Публикувано23.10.02 19:14

Сдобилата се с чисто ново балконче фолк-звезда Кати отговоря на неудобен въпрос относно потресаващо слабите и гласови данни с лаконичното:
"И Мадона още ходи на уроци по пеене"
Много Мадони се навъдиха във фолка-то не беше Сашка Васева,то не беше Азис,а сега и Кати...

Bitch!...Now Sit Your Ass Down!

Тема Re: Фолк-бомбата Катинови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Автор angels (GERIFAN)
Публикувано23.10.02 22:44

;]

'sigmund freud -analyze this.....

i`m gonna shake up the system!

Тема Гаджето на Елтън Джоннови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано24.10.02 18:26

Дългогодишният лавър на Елтън Джон упорито отказва да режисира биографичен филм за Мадона,до колкото знам,без дори да са го поканили.Дейвид Фърниш заявява на всеослушание,че не би направил нищо за плашеща жена като Мадона,която продава душата си на преста.И още:

IN DREAD OF MADONNA

ELTON JOHN'S boyfriend David Furnish has hit out at Madonna, claiming she's a "frightening lady".

The Canadian produced Elton's documentary Tantrums & Tiaras as well as Scots movie Women Talking Dirty.

But he claims he'd never do anything with Madonna.

Speaking on BBC Choice's Liquid News he said: "I can't imagine anything more boring than an autobiographical film about Madonna because there's no secrets.

"I'd turn down Madonna. She's a very frightening lady. People don't seem to relax around her. I find that kind of thing intimidating because you can't be yourself."

Тема Re: Гаджето на Елтън Джоннови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Автор Very_Bad_Girl (Die Another Day)
Публикувано24.10.02 19:14

vile valo ot HIM
,,nari4am Madonna ve4e samo Makdonna,za6toto e kato burger ot makdonalds-vkusen i s perfecten still``

I guess I`ll Die Another Day,
Its not my Time to go...

Тема Re: Гаджето на Елтън Джоннови [re: Very_Bad_Girl]  
Публикувано24.10.02 20:09

David Furnish has revealed why he'd never make a documentary about Madonna. 'I can't imagine anything more boring than a film about her. She's bared her soul to the press. We've witnessed every incarnation. There's no mystery. No mystique.'

Peoplenews

Тема Re: Гаджето на Елтън Джоннови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Автор Very_Bad_Girl (Die Another Day)
Публикувано24.10.02 20:21

поредния неизвестен 6 без 10 който си търси слава
p.s.абсолютно нищо нямам против хомосексуалните

I guess I`ll Die Another Day,
Its not my Time to go...

Тема Еминем, копираниятнови [re: Bobby]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано26.10.02 17:59

A Controversial rap star named Eminem has accused Madonna of trying to upstage him with the video for her new song 'What It Feels Like For A Girl'.
Apparently Eminem is convinced that Madonna is trying to copy his act. Kind of funny coming from a guy who has never even had a video banned.
Madonna's video, directed by husband Guy Ritchie, has been struck off MTV's play list because of its violent nature.

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.