Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 15:37 17.06.24 
Музикални
   >> Madonna
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: << 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | (покажи всички)
Тема Eric West yearning to work with Madonnaнови [re: Bobby]  
Автор Bad_Bobby (Good Enough)
Публикувано28.10.04 18:19

Singer / Actor Eric West, speaking exclusively with UK's Music Week yesterday, revealed that he would love to work with the likes of Madonna, Janet Jackson, Usher, Kanye West, Fergie, Dilated Peoples, BT and Alejandro Sanz.

The model turned singer explained "My album "Half Life" was pretty much finished, a few things shifted the release date, two movies, modeling, during my breaks I began writing new songs that I seriously love. I feel that the more time we put into the album, the better it will be."

Eric also said: "Janet Jackson is an icon, I’ve been honored to meet her a few times, working with her would be amazing, though I don’t think Jermanie Dupri will like me being around his girl. I recently met Madonna, and told her I’d like to work with her, but who wouldn’t want to work with Janet or Madonna? They are the greatest female artist of my time".

The full interview will appear in Music Week.

Eric West's debut album "Half Life" is due early 2005.

Тема Френската Бритни-Лоринови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано31.10.04 18:35

" The future ? A life like Madonna's. "

"An international career... Create my own production company to help the young artists. A house, a family, children. A little like Madonna. The girl who sings, dance, makes movies, and who is also a mother. She is really a model of life and career!"

Тема Хилари Дъфнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано14.11.04 22:11

"We grew up rocking out to Madonna when we were younger.We would make up dances when we were little kids to her music" (визира себе си и сестра си по повод на предстоящия да излезе филм "Материални момичета",в чийто саундтрак ще бъде включен кавър на мадониния хит,изпълнен от двете)

Тема Елтън Джоннови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано16.12.04 22:54

"But I did put a little note on her Christmas card saying 'Grovel, grovel'!" Elton John's using Christmas to reach out to Madonna. A few weeks ago Elton suggested Madonna lip-synched on stage but now he's gone on 'The Early Show' on CBS in America and said he wished he hadn't pointed the finger at Madonna and he's hoping for forgiveness:

"I wasn't being cranky - I just said that Madonna lip-synched and I've since made my apologies to Madonna."

"Maybe I shouldn't have singled her out."

"I've only apologised to her in print, I haven't spoken to her or written to her or anything like that."

Тема DOLCE & GABBANAнови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Публикувано16.12.04 22:58

DOLCE & GABBANA may have dressed some of the most famous people in the world, but they don't dress anyone. "Sometimes when pop stars ask to borrow clothes, I say no because I don't have the time or maybe because I don't like the people, I don't like the singer, I don't like the song," Stefano Gabbana told The Independent. "I asked George Michael many times if we could dress him and he said no. Not in a bad way. He said, 'No thank you, because I have everything already, I really appreciate it but I don't need it.' And on his last album, Patience, he was wearing sunglasses, and I say, 'Thank you so much!'" But there are plenty of people they have dressed. "I love Kylie, I love Lenny Kravitz, I love Sting, I love them all," he went on. "Every one of them is an icon. I love Pavarotti. We've dressed Pavarotti many times." And the Italian designer admits to being star struck only once, when Madonna requested a fitting. "She was the one singer who made me feel nervous," he said. "Me and Domenico - both of us. We love her, and we knew her from the beginning. I'd seen all her different faces, as a singer, movie star, mother, lover. She was the first pop star to ask us for something, and we loved her from a long time ago. People like that, they can make me anxious sometimes." So why is it so important for top designers to get into the celebrity wardrobe? "You become famous little by little," Gabbana goes on. "It's a good ad for us. You don't make money but you become, you know, popular."

Тема Rosie O'Donnellнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано19.12.04 18:50

Longtime Madonna galpal Rosie O'Donnell spoke about the Kaballah & Madonna in a new interview with In Touch magazine.

* On Kaballah....I actually studied it for about 5 months. I have the books and I read them. Any way you want to get to the light is all right by me. The basic premise is that one should give in order to recieve.

* On Madonna.....People make fun of Madonna (for the Kaballah stuff), and we've been friends for a very long time, but look at her - she's never been happier. She's never been this fulfilled. And it shows....You can't fake it....

Тема Lindsay Lohanнови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Публикувано19.12.04 18:51

Hollywood hottie Lindsay Lohan also spoke about Madge at a press conference for her new album "Speak".....When asked who's career she would like to follow....She repiled... "Madonna....She's got it all....A great career and she has an amazing family life. She sort of works when she wants to work. That's what I want"

Тема Рупъртнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано27.12.04 20:34

Rupert Everett: It wasn't a bad movie

Madonna's The Next Best Thing film co-star and friend Rupert Everett was interviewed on Christmas Eve on BBC TV's Friday Night With Jonathan Ross - as with most interviews Madonna's name was brought up and the host Jonathan Ross asked Rupert about their 2000 movie The Next Best Thing and making a pass at Madonna:

Тема Is Gwen the new Madonna??нови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Автор floranse (mamadonna)
Публикувано06.01.05 11:03

Тема JLO on early Madonnaнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано05.02.05 19:36

"I was the girl who would take my dad's sweatshirt and cut it up, so it had all these straps. I remember being very young and looking at Madonna and thinking she was the coolest: her bracelets up to her elbow, her lace and gloves and tights. Seeing how music is so correlated to fashion, or even how movies are so correlated to fashion, it's something so natural to me."

Страници по тази тема: << 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.