Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 23:08 24.06.24 
Музикални
   >> Madonna
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: << 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | (покажи всички)
Тема Dan Marsala She's The Bossнови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Автор Figlia del Sole (Kiss the Dawn)
Публикувано13.03.04 14:26

She's The Boss

"Madonna is a cool lady. We haven't met her actually. She doesn't really do much with the label, she just owns it. Her partner does all the other stuff. Guy Oseary, he's the actual guy at Maverick.
We haven't met her, so it's not like she really is our boss, but she really is. "

This is Dan Marsala of St. Louis band "Story Of The Year", who were scouted by Goldfinger frontman John Feldmann for Maverick Records, in an interview by ChartAttack.

From an article by Andy Lee, ChartAttack.com

Besame mucho

Тема Carmen Electra misquotes Madonna's Truth or Dareнови [re: Figlia del Sole]  
Публикувано15.03.04 22:13

Many people wouldn't want a television camera following their every move. Carmen Electra wouldn't have it any other way.

The actress said she loved having MTV tape the planning of her wedding to Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro for "'Til Death Do Us Part."
Life is not worth living unless there's a camera around, for me," Electra told reporters recently. "I think Madonna said that, didn't she, in 'Truth or Dare'?"

Actually, it was the Material Girl's then-beau Warren Beatty who suggested in the 1991 movie that Madonna didn't want to live off camera.

Source: Associated Press

Besame mucho

Тема The Material Grandmom?нови [re: Figlia del Sole]  
Публикувано20.03.04 21:18

The study of kabbalah - or something - must be giving Madonna miraculous powers of prophecy and extraordinary longevity.

That's one possible conclusion from the listing on ticketsolutions.com, an entertainment Web site offering seats to Madge's concert at the Los Angeles Staples Center - on Sept. 9, 2051.

"If anyone is going to still be standing in 2051, it's going to be Madonna," her rep Liz Rosenberg told me yesterday. "She's 45 and in 47 years she'll be 82. There's an old Motown song called 'Doin' the 81.' So maybe she'll be 'Doin' the 82.' "

Rosenberg was joking. And a ticketsolutions.com employee said: "I don't think that's a real concert. And we're certainly not selling tickets for it yet. Maybe someone in our Internet technology department put it up as a test."

From today's Llyod Grove's column "Lowdown", New York Daily News

Besame mucho

Тема Mixing Madonna... Above & Beyondнови [re: Figlia del Sole]  
Публикувано22.03.04 18:35

"Last year, when I was in LA, I popped in to see Madonna's manager, Caresse Henry Norman, and played her some of the Above & Beyond stuff we'd been doing and asked if she would mind us doing a remix for Madonna," says Tony McGuinness.

"Numerous emails followed once I got home, and eventually she said we could do a spec mix. We did the mix, and after a month of agonizing wait, I got the call."

Madonna commissioned Above & Beyond to do a remix of the third single for her "Music" album, "What It Feels Like for a Girl." McGuinness had failed once before in trying to win the heart of Madonna. He'd done a remix that Orbit loved, but she hated.

"But this time Madonna loved it so much so she made her video to it!" muses McGuinness. "We had to do some adjustments to the mix to make it fit the video edit - 30 versions in all, with sound effects and all sorts - until we got there."

Тема She's still the Queenнови [re: Figlia del Sole]  
Публикувано02.04.04 15:58

"She can be a married quasi-British matron; a mother of two; a children's book author; a devotee of the Kaballah; and even make a record not everybody's crazy about.
But just put out the word that she'll appear onstage, and it's 1984 all over again. She's still the queen."

This is Liz Smith about Madonna's re-INVENTION Tour sales, in her column in today's New York Post

Тема Gwen Stefaniнови [re: Bobby]  
Автор Bad_Bobby (Good Enough)
Публикувано03.04.04 18:31

"I've met Madonna a few times. She spoke at Herb Ritt's memorial and it was very, very beautiful.".

Hey Britney

Тема Тарантинонови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано11.04.04 18:31

Entertainment Weekly: Madonna has been a conversation point in a few of your films. Are you interested in working with her?

Quentin Tarantino: I've always said that Madonna has gotten a bad rap. She was the only actor who knew what she was doing in Dick Tracy. She was my favorite in A League of Their Own. If I had something right for her, I would totally cast her.

Hey Britney

Тема Britney [re: Figlia del Sole]  
Публикувано15.04.04 15:37

"I love Madonna's career because she's always on the top of everything.
But I don't think i'm such a puritan - even though I may not boast about it.
I think as far as you want go, that's a personal decision and it really is up to the individual."

This is Britney Spears interviewed by OK magazine, n. 413.

Hey Britney

Тема PJ Harvey [re: Bobby]  
Автор nik ()
Публикувано04.05.04 10:06

Q:We know how you feel about the icons of the sixties & the seventies,
but what's your take on the younger genration: Pink & the lot..?

A:Honestly, I don't think of them at all. I don't feel any emotion. I don't
feel respect. I couldn't care less.For, Madonna I'm willing to make an
exception. She's been a catalyst for a lot of things. And what she does, she
always does exceptionally well. I feel a lot of admiration and respect for
the way she's able to re-invent herself every time. But her music doesn't
really touch me. The only women of my generation who I consider to be
soulmates are Bjцrk and Tori Amos. We call each other a lot and from time
to time we hang out. We even have a name: the strange women
of rock.

Тема Debi Mazar [re: nik]  
Автор floranse (PussyCat)
Публикувано11.05.04 10:23

Debi Mazar on working with M and their friendship... which is still on!

The following has been taken from MS NBC News:

Madonna has a reputation as a tough taskmaster — even with her friends.

Debi Mazar, the diva’s long-time friend, says she doesn’t like to work with Madonna because she’s such a hard-driving boss. “I actually hate doing videos and I really don’t even like working for Madonna because she’s such a perfectionist,” Mazar told Sharon Osbourne for an episode of her show that airs tomorrow. “The hours are long, it’s grueling, she’s ... always like, ‘Do this! Do that!’ She’s — she’s, you know, Madonna! ... She really works you to the bone.”

Mazar also blasts widespread reports that she and Madonna ended their friendship over Kabbalah. “When that...broke, I was like, ‘Wow, that’s so awful that somebody would try to make it look like we weren’t friendly,’” Mazar says on “Sharon.” “We called each other immediately when all that stuff came out. We were like, ‘Oh my God, did you see that?’ She was like, ‘Yeah,’ and she goes, ‘Oh it’s so ridiculous — please!’ It’s just another day in her life but for me, I’ve never had my name associated in a negative way with her or anybody else. I was kind of like, ‘Oh my God!’”

9.fev.2004

Страници по тази тема: << 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.