Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 02:37 25.06.24 
Музикални
   >> Madonna
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: << 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | (покажи всички)
Тема Norah Jonesнови [re: Bobby]  
Автор Bad_Bobby (Good Enough)
Публикувано13.02.04 18:44

Norah Jones says she neither expected nor desired fame, certainly not on the scale her sensational debut album, "Come Away With Me," delivered.
"Well, not since I was nine years old and wanted to be Madonna," she says, by way of qualification. "Or a princess. Or a unicorn, for that matter! When I was 12, I got into jazz, and all I wanted to do was sing these old, obscure standards - you know, play the piano and sing Cole Porter in smoky clubs. I would have never, ever in my wildest imagination have thought any of this could happen. You see what's on TV and what's very successful these days, and I'm not a good dancer, you know. And you won't be seeing my belly button any time soon."

Hey Britney

Тема Beyonce at the Garmmysнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано13.02.04 19:25

"Madonna looked so beautiful! I didn't recognize her at first sight.

Hey Britney

Тема Re: Beyonce at the Garmmysнови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Автор SKiN (нанкащ)
Публикувано13.02.04 22:53

Кучка!

Тема Justin on Janet's exposeнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано20.02.04 12:20

"Whatever.Madonna has done more controversial things."

Hey Britney

Тема Paulina Rubioнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано24.02.04 16:07

"I've been compared to Madonna for years, but I see myself totally different to her. I admire her personality and how she reinvents herself all the time".

This is what Mexico's "chica dorada" Paulina Rubio declared in a recent interview to Miami's radio station Y-100.

Paulina, who has just released her new spanish album Pau Latina, had recently the chance to meet Mrs Ritchie. She was introduced to Madonna last December and the pair had an intense 15 minute chat.

Paulina and Madonna have now the same manager, the hugely talented Caresse Henry.
Pau recently talked about Caresse: "We met because she's been searching for me for some time now. Caresse's a gal who only represents two artists (Madonna and Jessica Simpson). I'm so happy I can work with a new team that envisions my music and tours all over the world".

She added: "I think Caresse and I can bring things to each other. We have the same goals and these are launching a spanish album and in May, at the latest, record a new english album and then some shows with english tracks".

Rubio also co-wrote Dame tu amor, a track of her latest album with producer Richard "Humpty" Vission, (one of Madonna's favourite remixers)

Hey Britney

Тема Kevin Costnerнови [re: Bad_Bobby]  
Публикувано24.02.04 16:11

Kevin Costner forgave Madonna.
Interviews

Kevin Costner ought to spit and curse every time Madonna's name is mentioned.But even though she humiliated the Oscar winning star, he's still a fan.

And despite the way she ridiculed him when they met backstage in her film In Bed With Madonna, it seems the pop diva also has a soft spot for the Dances With Wolves actor.

Costner, who has saddled up as leading manand director in his latest western Open Range, exclusively revealed to the Record hehad patched up his differences with Madonna.

He admitted he had been terribly upset after she poked fun at him in her movie by pretending to gag whenhe said her pop concert was 'neat'.

'I was initially hurt by it,' said the 49-year-old actor. 'But she's a very interesting person and she did something cool, not cruel, at a concert in Los Angeles.'

Costner saw the other side to Madonna when he took his children Annie 19, Lily 17, and Joe 16 to see the singer perform.

'A lot of people thought it was strange that I'd want to go to her concert.

'But my daughter Lily is a singer and I didn't want to keep my kids from seeing Madonna because I hadmy feelings hurt, or I was semi-embarrassed or

whatever. My attitude was that I was not going to rob my kids of seeing a really good performer. I don't want to make my problems my children's problems.'

So, without making any fuss, Costner booked tickets for the gig and, when Madonna announced one of her songs, he discovered she might have regretted being so nasty to him.

'We were sitting in the audience and Madonna dedicated a song to me, he said. 'She must have known I was there and I thought it was very classy.'

Clearly Madonna's public action had a big impact on Costner, who emphasised it was something he'd never talked about before.

'This is the first opportunity that I have to talk about this. I've never talked to her about it or written her a thank-you note. So if you write this you might mention that I thought it was very brave on her part and I respected it,' he said.

'And what was really cool was that my kids heard that dedication from Madonna. My children understand a lot. They knew we were going to see someone that in one moment in time there was difficulty between us.

'So they learned that I wasn't afraid and also that a very big person can say something like that in front of thousands of people. Madonna didn't make a big deal about it but it was a big deal to me and I appreciate it. But I like her and I think she is an important person in our entertainment history.

Maybe some day we will shoot the breeze together.'

Hey Britney

Тема FeFe Dobsonнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано28.02.04 14:25

On her Island Records debut, Canadian-born FeFe Dobson manages to siphon the spirits of all her musical heroes into a truly original stew. "It’s a bunch of different influences, and different genres, pulled into one," she explains. "Everything from Nirvana… to Madonna. And it has a taste of Red Hot Chili Peppers in there, too. It really ranges."

Hey Britney

Тема George Michaelнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано02.03.04 14:35

Singer George Michael– whose comeback album Patience is due out this month – said to British PA there was no chance of him ending his pop career, despite receiving unfavourable reviews for some recent work.

“I always believed I would outlast everyone with the possible exception of Madonna. And I honestly believe that with this record, I will finally be on the same page with everybody else. I think it will be an undeniable year,” he said.

Hey Britney

Тема Brittany Murphy on Madonnaнови [re: Bobby]  
Публикувано06.03.04 20:56

Brittany Murphy was interviewed in March issue of UK Esquire magazine and spoke about Madonna when asked the following questions:

Q: Would you like to be famous? In what way?

B: Let's see. We'll equate fame to Madonna fame. Sure. If that's God's will, I'll try it.

Q: Were you able to wake up tomorrow in the body of someoneelse, would you do so? Whom would you pick?

B: I'd trade some time to be Madonna. She's a multi-tasker, she's powerful and she's hot. If you could give me a few minutes on stage in her skin, I think that would be a great night out.

Thanks to our forum member Ross from Singapore for bringing this to attention.

Hey Britney

Тема Бен Афлекнови [re: Figlia del Sole]  
Публикувано11.03.04 19:17

Половинката от сагата "Бенифър"очевидно е лично засегнат от коментара на Мадона по въпроса...

Ben strikes back

Last night Access Hollywood showed Ben Affleck on the cover of the new Rolling Stone magazine and in it he is asked about Madonna's comment.

When interviewed from her office at Maverick last November, Madonna commented that Ben and J-Lo courted the media attention.

Journalist Pat O'Brien asked Madonna her opinion on all the media attention surrounding Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. She replied:

"To a certain extent, they courted the attention. There needs to be a part of the relationship that you keep private and I do have that with my husband. [I'm] not making a judgment call on Bennifer... I can't believe I just said that. Excuse me, Jennifer and Ben".

Ben Afflecks now replies to that comment saying:

"Isn't that like the pot and kettle. But I didn't do a book with me naked"

Hey Britney

Страници по тази тема: << 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.