Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 13:47 25.04.24 
Хуманитарни науки
   >> Езикознание
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Тема Bush deploys vowels to Bosnia  
Автор ivxМодератор (Troglodyt)
Публикувано24.09.04 12:10

From the wires this morning:

BUSH DEPLOYS VOWELS TO BOSNIA
CITIES OF SJLBVDNZV, GRZNY TO BE FIRST

Before an emergency joint session of Congress today, President Bush announced US plans to deploy over 75,000 vowels to the war-torn region of Bosnia. The deployment, the largest of its kind in American history, will provide the region with the critically needed letters A, E, I, O and U.

"For six years, we have stood by while names like Ygrjvslhv, Tzlynhr and Glrm have been butchered by millions around the world." Bush said. "Today, the United States must finally stand up and say, 'Enough'."

The deployment, dubbed Operation Vowel Storm by the State Department, is set for early next week, with the Adriatic port cities of Sjlbvdnzv and Grzny slated to be the first recipients. Two C-130 transport planes, each carrying over 500 boxes of "E's," will fly from Andrews Air Force Base across the Atlantic and airdrop the letters over the cities.

Citizens of Grzny and Sjlbvdnzv eagerly await the arrival of the vowels.
"I do not think we can last another day," Trszg Grzdnjkln, 44, said. "I have six children and none of them has an intelligible name."
The airdrop represents the largest deployment of any letter to a foreign country since 1984. During the summer of that year, the US shipped 92,000 consonants to Ethiopia, providing cities like Ouaouoaua, Eaoiiuae, and Aao with vital, life-giving supplies of L's, S's and T's.
The consonant-relief effort failed, however, when vast quantities of the letters were intercepted and hoarded by war lords.

Тема Re: Bush deploys vowels to Bosniaнови [re: ivx]  
Автор Craig (лош енд гол)
Публикувано24.09.04 12:14

Er muoz gelichesame die Leiter ibewerfen, so Er an ir ufgestigеn
ist...

Автор пишмaн-линrвиcтЪ ()
Публикувано25.09.04 11:42

Хм, това май преди време го видях theonion.com. Така че най-вероятно е от там.

I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Тема Re: Bush deploys vowels to Bosniaнови [re: пишмaн-линrвиcтЪ]  
Автор ivxМодератор (Troglodyt)
Публикувано25.09.04 18:41

на много места го има

Тема има нужда, има нужданови [re: ivx]  
Авторzaphod (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано27.09.04 20:34

Автор пишмaн-линrвиcтЪ ()
Публикувано28.09.04 10:31

Да де, ама по принцип повечето такива неща от там тръгват. Те са си сериозно издание за сатира.

I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.