Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 15:23 22.06.24 
Автомобили
   >> Лада
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | >> (покажи всички)
Тема hello  
Авторzax (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано15.08.04 00:23

hello all LADA fans in bulgarian, you have a nice sait of lada, my nick is zax, i am from LADA CLUB POLAND (www.clublada.of.pl), forum is here: http://motonews.pl/sh_forum.php?op=fvf&f=22
WELCOM FROM POLAND :)

Тема Re: helloнови [re: zax]  
Автор white_shark (москвиЧИСТ)
Публикувано15.08.04 00:48

hello...it's very nice that you visit our club...i'm from club moskvich but lada fan too
i visited yor site..i see you are big company..it's good...i looked in galeries and found that a lot of people have rally cars...very sporty drivers
it's good to meet with other clubs in Europe...but we must have people who know english...it's very interesting to keep corespondantionchange information and etc.
bye bye

412 power

Тема Re: helloнови [re: white_shark]  
Авторzax (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано15.08.04 01:05

:) I agree with you that it's good to meet with other clubs in Europe...our club has direct contact with hungarian lada club : http://ladaclub.hu/
also we meet together on rally in Poland or Hungary
Lately our people from lada club poland visited in Abбdszalуk (6/7/8.08.2004 )
photos are here: http://195.150.240.2/~ladaklub/galeria.php?gallery=abadszalok2004_konik&galpage=1

p.s. I like moskvich too :) i like all rusian cars :)

bye

Публикувано15.08.04 01:23

we make own meetings...the last meet was Moskvich,Lada and Skoda....as far as i know we haven't contacts with other clubs....some of lada club's members has to say because i'm not very informated....
we meet together on rally in Poland or Hungary
it's very very interesting...rally....and don't know but i thing that nobody in lada club assist in rally...but their cars are very good.

can i ask you something...i have seen photos with azlk's..on their front window was written "moskvich liiga"...is it in poland?
here is one

412 power

Тема Re: helloнови [re: white_shark]  
Авторzax (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано15.08.04 01:45

you wrote: can i ask you something...i have seen photos with azlk's..on their front window was written "moskvich liiga"...is it in poland?

hmmm I can't see the photo but I'm afraid that inscription"moskvich liiga" is not in Poland because i have never heard about that thing....
show me a photo then I will be sure :)

Публикувано15.08.04 01:59

you can't see my first photo because it is on BG server...and my internet get slowlater i'll try to show you new...
can you tell us about your activity...how often do you make meetings. about the rallies..is your own rally or some national championchip?how many mambers are you?
and do you have other clubs....ex.-moskvich...can you say their adress if you know it...it's good to meet with them

412 power

Автор FryscoМодератор (неразбиращ)
Публикувано15.08.04 01:59

Hello zax nice to meet you, welcome to our club...
It's very big pleasure for me to see here posts from other Lada clubs in the world.Not so far ago we had visited from Russian fans, from Toliati.
I'll be very happy if you stay with us, we will corespondate in English because unfortunately i doesn't know any word of Polish, except "Djuenkuie bardzo"(i don't know how to write that)

So our site is

, you can visit him, you can stay member of our community as a special guest:)
Hello again...

Тема Re: helloнови [re: Frysco]  
Автор alex_matrix (2101 SPORT)
Публикувано15.08.04 02:23

Hi and wellcome from me too

There are some pictures from our meetings that are not uploaded on the main site

Here are different clips and pictures have a nice time looking at them
the above links are folders in this link below

And there is the big meeting for all Soviet Cars Fans in Bulgaria

We will make again a big meeting /4 Sept 2004/and I hope to gather together as many as we can

P.S. From time to time i was looking at your site. It is very interesting but unfortunately I dont know Polish. I there a version of your site in English. Hmmm If I sit down and think our site don`t have English version too... I will ask the webmasters to do something about...

Sоviet Cars FANCLUBS - UNITED !!!

If any of you Polish or Hungarian fans came in Bulgaria just write here. We will make meeting to know each other more...

Редактирано от alex_matrix на 15.08.04 02:36.

Тема Re: hello-етонови [re: white_shark]  
Публикувано15.08.04 11:42

i hope you can see this photo
[image]http://www.rally.ee/?a=a022&b=8610&p=1[/image]

412 power

Тема Re: hello-етонови [re: white_shark]  
Авторzax (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано15.08.04 13:59

Thanks...Now I can see the photo. I'm sure that Moskvich Liiga is not in Poland I suppose that it can be from Hungary.........
Our club has almost 300 members, we have 2 meetings during the year-the nearest will be in Sulejуw (18-19 September) During this meetings we always have a rally competitions and the "beauty" competitions
It would be nice to organize a meeting of all fans of Lada from Europe....(it would be also very difficult;)......)
Frysco: your "Djuenkuie bardzo" is really good but we write it : Dziкkujк bardzo and it means Thank you very much I'm going to visit your site as often as posssible Best Wishes from all Lada fans in Poland especially from me....

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | >> (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.