Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 15:24 23.06.24 
Музикални
   >> Heavy Metal
*Кратък преглед

Тема !!! KUR ZA MTV !!!нови [re: annihilator]  
Автор Che Guevara ()
Публикувано06.05.00 00:17

Rapa s ni6to ne se razli4ava ot na6ta 4alga - ednakvi bokluci. Za tiah sa vajni prostotiata na horata i pove4eto pe4alba. I pri rapa i pri 4algata nabludava6 edni i sy6ti ne6ta: lyskavi koli, dupene, pyrvi4ni udovolstvia i t.n.t.

Тема !!! KUR ZA MTV !!!нови [re: Che Guevara]  
Автор Efi ()
Публикувано06.05.00 13:09

MTV e promivka na mozyci. Tova e televizia za prosti i ogranicheni horitza. Ne stava vypros che ne puskat tezka muzika - kak da e, shte go preziveem, no te ne puskat STOINOSTNA muzika. KOMERSA SHTE NI POGUBI , HORA ! Vseki da se spasiava kakto moze!

Тема Blow Your Speakers With Rock'N Rollнови [re: Efi]  
Автор METAL WARRIOR ()
Публикувано06.05.00 15:10

Wrote a letter to the M.T.V. What's goin' on now Don't ya care about me Sent the same letter to the radio, But my party went dead Like a shot in the head We all like it-Rock and Roll We all want it-On your show Play it loud,don't play it low Blow your speakers with Rock and Roll We got lots of stations Around the nation And the stuff they're playing It just ain't worth my sayin' People want music to get'em movin' We don't want labels We want music on the table We all like it-Rock and Roll We all want it-on your show Play it loud,don't play it low Blow your speakers with Rock and Roll We all like it-Rock and Roll We all want it-on your show Play it loud,don't play it low Blow your speakers with Rock and Roll We got lots of stations Around the nation And the stuff they're playing It just ain't worth my sayin' We all like it-Rock and Roll We all want it-on your show Play it loud,don't play it low Blow your speakers with Rock and Roll

Автор Virus ()
Публикувано06.05.00 18:34

Obshto wzeto si praw !!! No wse pak wednyv pusnaha 3 on 1 na MetallicA (3 klipa na edna tema).

Тема Dire Straits - MONEY FOR NOTHINGнови [re: METAL WARRIOR]  
Автор Che Guevara ()
Публикувано12.05.00 21:38

MONEY FOR NOTHING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it You play the guitar on the M.T.V. That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Money for nothin' and chicks for free Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb Maybe get a blister on your little finger Maybe get a blister on your thumb We gotta install microwave ovens Custom kitchen deliveries We gotta move these refrigerators We gotta move these colour TV's See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup Yeah buddy that's his own hair That little faggot got his own jet airplane That little faggot he's a millionaire We gotta install microwave ovesns Custom kitchens deliveries We gotta move these refrigerators We gotta move these colour TV's I shoulda learned to play the guitar I shoulda learned to play them drums Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the camera Man we could have some fun And he's up there, what's that? Hawaiian noises? Bangin' on the bongoes like a chimpanzee That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free We gotta install microwave ovens Custom kitchen deliveries We gotta move these refrigerators We gotta move these colour TV's, Lord Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it You play the guitar on the MTV That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Money for nothin' and your chicks for free Money for nothin' and chicks for free

Тема Blow Your Speakers With Rock'N Roll [re: METAL WARRIOR]  
Автор Muncho ()
Публикувано18.05.00 01:25

bih se probval s Rot'n'Roll ili Corporate Rock Really Sucks na Carcass

Автор Virus ()
Публикувано18.05.00 19:30

Znaete li, chak dnes widqh "Join me" na Him w Select...

*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.