Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 22:27 01.07.24 
Музикални
   >> Geri Halliwell
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | >> (покажи всички)
Тема Desire / Your kiss kills me - out 30 may 2005  
Автор De$ireМодератор (fan)
Публикувано05.04.05 22:44

:)
Yes sa!

"...Geri is a brand. When you buy into Geri Halliwell it's like you're buying Prozac!"

Редактирано от D€$ir€ на 03.06.05 01:20.

Тема Re: Desire / Your kiss kills me - out 23 may 2005нови [re: De$ire]  
Автор Elizabeth Bathory (същата)
Публикувано06.04.05 13:19

!

The Temple of Set

Тема Re: Desire / Your kiss kills me - out 23 may 2005нови [re: Elizabeth Bathory]  
Публикувано06.04.05 22:36

"...Geri is a brand. When you buy into Geri Halliwell it's like you're buying Prozac!"

Публикувано06.04.05 22:36

Geri's Passion & Desire! 06.04.2005

'Desire' is the seductive new single from Geri Halliwell. Taken from her eagerly anticipated album, 'Passion' out June 6th, the new single is an infectious slice of sophisticated pop.

Perfectly showcasing the qualities that have made Geri one of the most successful women in British popular music, 'Desire' also finds Geri experimenting with her sound to electrifying effect.

The single, written by Geri with Henrik Korpi, Mathias Wollo, Terry Ronald and produced by Henrik Korpi and Blackcell, follows the top 5 success of her last single, 'Ride It'.

Geri describes the album as "a journey through a range of extreme emotions from passion and love through to fear." 'Desire' she places directly with the passionate and hedonistic side of the album and from the first listen it is easy to see why!

From its driving base line through to its utterly infectious and energizing chorus, the track is a sultry and mature example of what Geri describes as 'soulful pop'.

Geri Halliwell's success has been nothing less than impressive! As a solo artist she has released two Multi Platinum selling albums and racked up four number 1 singles. Add those number ones to all the chart toppers the Spice Girls achieved and Geri has the record for the most number ones by a female artist in the UK ever!

Тема "Desire" - the lyrics hereнови [re: De$ire]  
Публикувано07.04.05 21:48

Geri Halliwell - “Desire”
From the album ‘Passion’

I’m a sure-fire pussy cat
I ain’t gunna tell you that
I’m giving myself away
You’re a real catch that’s a fact
I ain’t gunna tell you that
Baby I want you to stay

My fever’s high your tide is low
Just don’t forget to love me
No no no no

Whatever you sold me
Whatever you feed me
It’s taking me over and over
I’m the cat that can fight it
Whenever I need it
Your kiss kills me with
Desire

Young gun you’re the one
Lift me up and take me on
Just like you did in my dream
Sweet man I know you can
But I would never tell you that
Baby I’m diggin’ your scene

My fever’s high let’s roll the dice
But don’t forget I love you
No no no no

Whatever you sold me
Whatever you feed me
Whenever I need it
Your kiss kills me with

You’re contagious, I’m confusing
We can take this anywhere we like it
You’re amazing, so amusing
Your kiss kills me with desire

Whatever you sold me
Whatever you feed me
Whenever I need it
Your kiss kills me with
Desire

Тема Ex-Spice girl Halliwell films new videoнови [re: De$ire]  
Публикувано07.04.05 21:52

`TOOTHIN' GERI IN DOCKS VISIT Apr 7 2005

Ex-Spice girl Halliwell films new video

Sarah Tetteh

FORMER Spice Girl Geri Halliwell looked more like skinny Spice than curvy Ginger as she shot scenes for her latest video Desire at the Docklands.

The pint-sized singer, who has claimed to have beaten her eating disorders that plagued her health over recent years, turned up at Harbour Exchange, Crossharbour, minus her famous curves, we're told.

An onlooker told The Wharf: ``I could hardly recognise her. I was expecting her to be all voluptuous with big ginger hair.

``Instead she wore sleek dark locks with highlights and loads of make-up. She looked good but she did look thinner. She had a black rain mac on, but it was her trademark short skirt in this bad weather that gave her away.''

Perhaps after luring the likes of pop flop Darius Danesh with her curves, Geri decided it was time for a change when she shot Desire, due for release on May 23.

Like her waistline, Geri's music career has had its fair share of ups and downs.

But, if there's one thing she has got it's staying power in the music industry as she prepares for the release of her new album, Passion, due out on June 6.

After suffering the embarrassment of having to cancel her comeback tour because none of the 13 dates sold out we're very surprised she hasn't hung up her Union Jack dress.

But judging by her antics last Thursday (March 31) - giving up is the last thing the Look at Me singer had in mind.

``She was standing on the steps and wiggling about in front of the cameras when they shouted `action'. She was really giving it some,'' said our spy.

But unlucky in love Geri made up for her lack of fella on set for the single, by taking along one of her beloved pooches.

Unfortunately the tiny pet was not included in the video and a big black dog was used instead. The source said: ``She got a flunky to walk her dog while she was busy filming.''

It's little wonder the pounds are flying off if her hectic schedule is anything to go by

Тема VICTORIA NEWTON'S FIRST OPINION ON "DESIRE"нови [re: De$ire]  
Публикувано07.04.05 21:53

"Take a Kylie-style pop riff, blend in some Madonna-influenced production and you've got all the ingrediants of the new Geri Halliwell single. Desire, out on May 23, is a catchy little ditty which will no doubt be the ex-Spice Girls's seventh solo top five hit."

Тема Re: VICTORIA NEWTON'S FIRST OPINION ON "DESIRE"нови [re: De$ire]  
Автор Elizabeth Bathory (същата)
Публикувано08.04.05 22:41

to be continued........................

Тема Re: VICTORIA NEWTON'S FIRST OPINION ON "DESIRE"нови [re: Elizabeth Bathory]  
Публикувано12.04.05 21:28

I'll be waiting!

Автор D€$ir€Модератор (fan)
Публикувано27.04.05 00:15

01 Desire (Bimbo Jones Remix) 06:33
02 Desire (Shanghai Surprize Remix) 07:12
03 Desire (Bimbo Jones Dub) 06:44
04 Desire (Korpi & Blackcell Dub) 06:27
05 Desire (Radio Edit) 03:24

Страници по тази тема: 1 | 2 | >> (покажи всички)
Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.