Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 09:42 24.06.24 
Музикални
   >> Geri Halliwell
*Кратък преглед

Тема her book "IF ONLY"нови  
Автор angels (се завърна)
Публикувано25.09.01 00:14

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
PROLOGUE 1
1) Love, Kiss and Broken Promises
2) I Wanna Be A Nightclub Queen...
3) A Material Girl
4) Is That It?
5) Dancing Queen
6) Dancing Dave and Dirty Ari
7) Bums and Tums
8) Hamlet's Madness
9) "If Only"
10)Mad Mary and the Psych Ward
11)When Will I Be Famous?
12)Number One
13)Trixie Firecracker
14)Household Names
15)Patty Pickle
16)A Lipstick Kiss
17)Spice Kampf
18)The Backlash
19)The Valentine's Syndrome
20)Before I Say Good-Bye
21)Walk Away?
EPILOGUE 381
INSIDE BACK FLAP:
In May 1998 a twenty-five-year-old woman walked out of her job, and it made world news. Geri Halliwell had left the biggest pop phenomenon of the nineties, the Spice Girls.

Geri had come a long way from her modest childhood in Watford. Like many other startruck youg girls, she would dress up, stand on the table with a hairbrush in her hand, and sing along to Madonna. She wanted to be a pop star. She wanted to marry George Michael. She wanted to be famous. Geri had boundless energy, plenty of cheek, and she always stood apart from the crowd. However, the road to fame is all too often a rocky one. After leaving school she also left home, and attempted to scrape a living through a series of dead-end jobs. Following stints as a glamour model, various auditions for stage and screen roles, and a taste of celebrity- as a game-show hostess in Turkey - Geri responded to a curious advertisement placed in THE STAGE, looking for candidates to form an all-girl band. The rest is history.

As Ginger Spice, Geri's stage presence was formidable, her outfits legendary. The band enjoyed a succession of number-one hits, two phenomenally successful albums, and a box office hit movie. But Geri wanted her feet back on the ground. It was time to go, to find out who she was when she wasn't Ginger Spice.

Geri is now focusing on building a successful solo career. Over the last year she has also been working on behalf of the U.N., Breast Cancer Awareness, and Comic Relief.

Geri's autobiography is funny, frank, poignant, incisive, and, in the best sense of the word, inspirational. At its heart, If Only is about fame and the roller-coaster journey one girl took from believing it would provide the answer to life's problems to her discovery that the real solutions lie elsewhere.
INSIDE:
No two people see events the same way.
Everybody's truth is different. This is my truth.
If only there was a world with no pain...only love.
If only there was no fear.
If only...

It's amazing what a boy can say
I cannot stop myself...

Тема Re: her book "IF ONLY"нови [re: angels]  
Публикувано26.09.01 09:59

o6te nqmam pove4e info za knigata na Geri.....
to stana banalno s tiq knigi ve4e .......
no tova kato info za"if only" ne zvu4i zle.......nenam

I cannot stop myself...

Тема Луд умора няма [re: angels]  
Автор Haco ()
Публикувано26.09.01 21:52

Браво, пич за ентусиазма за този клуб, обаче феновете не са кои зне колко май
Като гледам че е видяно от трима и като знам двамата кои са,
но деразй

www.info-bg.com

Тема Re: Луд умора няманови [re: Haco]  
Публикувано27.09.01 05:56

10X!
ami shte se postaraq tova da e mqstoto kadeto GERI ROCKSSSSS

:)

I cannot stop myself...

Публикувано27.09.01 12:53

Geri Halliwell – "If Only"

The Number 1 Bestseller!
Not content with topping the music charts – Geri has also topped the book charts with her brand new book. Geri has written a book that is everything that she is – frank, candid, honest, compassionate, rebellious, stylish and inspirational and in her own words,

In an attempt to ‘give something back’ Geri has drawn on her own experience of breast cancer and has decided to donate all royalties from the sale of her book to Breast Cancer Care, a charity with whom she has been working to promote their important breast awareness message.

‘If Only’ is a funny, poignant and incisive autobiography. At it’s heart is the story of how one young girl embarked on an incredible journey of discovery into a world she had only ever dreamed of. Believing fame would provide the answer to life’s problems she came to understand that the real solutions lie elsewhere

I cannot stop myself...

Автор BabyRoyette (LFN/LB rulez)
Публикувано30.09.01 09:46

Knigata e jestoka!!!!!! Mnogo otkrovenna i s mnogo podrobnosti. SUPER E!!!!!!!!!!

~BabyRoyette~

IT'S OVER WHEN WE SAY IT'S OVER

Тема Re: her book "IF ONLY"нови [re: BabyRoyette]  
Публикувано30.09.01 14:09

moje li da se nameri v bg????
edva li nali? :((((((((((((((((((
edin poznat koito otide v angliq shte mi q donese ama 4ak sled nova godina......

i victoria napisa kniga .........

get a job
get a car
get a life
get a face
get a god
get a man
get some love

Автор BabyRoyette (LFN/LB rulez)
Публикувано30.09.01 21:40

Ne znam za Bg...mai che ne. Za Vic che napisa kniga hubavo, ama oplu Geri-to v neia! Pishe che Geri e bila vinovna za tova che Vic imala "eating disorder". Gluposti na tarkaleta! Sajaliavam, no Vic e stanala edna goliama kuchka! Btw ne sam chela knigata, a tova go znam ot edno spisanie(Hello!) kadeto sa publikuvali chasti ot knigata i.

~BabyRoyette~

IT'S OVER WHEN WE SAY IT'S OVER

Тема Re: her book "IF ONLY"нови [re: BabyRoyette]  
Публикувано01.10.01 22:49

ami victoriq vinagi si e bila ku4ka mai...neznam
nqmam ni6to li4no
daje znam 4e dori sled napuskaneto na Geri sa izlizali zaedno i sa bili pritelki....
ina4e nqmam po4ti ni6to neq...samo 4e i tq q kopira malko ili mnogo.

GERI IS THE ORIGINAL

get a job
get a car
get a life
get a face
get a god
get a man
get some love

*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.