Спорт
Техника
Градове
Религия и мистика
Фен клубове
Хоби, Развлечения
Общества
Я, архивите са живи
Клубове Дирене Регистрация Кой е тук Въпроси Списък Купувам / Продавам 02:01 29.09.24 
Политика, Свят
   >> Емиграция
Всички теми Следваща тема *Кратък преглед

Тема Zasilen imigrazionen debat v Canada...нови  
Автор accessМодератор (ентусиаст)
Публикувано14.01.02 18:58

Kakto naskoro imah vyzmoznost da progonoziram predlozenite novi imigrazionni pravila v Canada sreshtat vse po narastvashta syprotiva v obshtestvoto i kakto se vizda ot dolnata statia veche i sred chlenovete na parlamenta ot syshtata partia ot koiato e i ministerkata na emigraziata...yavno milionite emigranti v Canada postepenno okazvat natisk nad svoite predstaviteli v parlamenta, koito prosto niama kak da ne se vslushat ako iskat da imat podkrepata im i na sledvashtite izbori...

In the National Post today, some Liberal backbenchers are preparing to fight to change the
"retroactive" part of the New Immigration Act. There is a fair chance that they will succeed in gettting CIC to back off making applications currently pending fall under the new rules.

Jack Aubry
Ottawa Citizen

Tom Hanson, The Canadian Press

A spokesman said Elinor Caplan was being quoted out of context.

OTTAWA - Elinor Caplan, the federal Immigration Minister, faces an uprising from Liberal backbenchers disturbed by Canada's new retroactive immigration policy, with one prominent Grit saying urban MPs have been politically "ambushed."

Liberal MPs have been caught off guard by the tougher rules, especially a clause that would probably see the federal government disqualify thousands of immigration applicants on Canada's waiting list while pocketing millions of dollars in non-refundable application fees.

The Immigration Department released its detailed package of proposed regulations in late December to flesh out the new immigration law passed in November. The Canadian Bar Association has suggested the department is attempting to "cull" its backlog of more than 500,000 applications.

Mark Assad, Liberal MP for the Quebec riding of Gatineau, said the retroactive part of the bill caught him and other members of the Commons immigration committee off guard. "It seems to me that's something that would have gotten around. [Retroactive] is totally unfair and it will be the first thing the committee examines when we return to Ottawa in February," he said.

He predicts that he and other Liberal MPs who make up a majority of the committee will come out against retroactive clause.

Dennis Mills, Liberal MP for Toronto-Danforth, said the retro-active clause, which would apply the new rules to applicants who have been on the waiting list for as long as four years, goes against the values Jean Chrйtien spoke about in speeches before Christmas. "The Prime Minister has to decide who is running the country. Is it his vision of Canada or some departmental official's?" Mr. Mills asked.

"I mean this is what you call a bureaucratic ambush and I think they ambushed the Prime Minister, the Minister and they ambushed every MP who deals on immigration issues."

Liberal MPs, especially those in big cities such as Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, have historically enjoyed strong support from new Canadians in their ridings.

The new rules do not apply to Canada's family reunification immigration program. The retroactive clause would, however, have an impact on about 40% of the applicants on the waiting list -- an estimated 170,000 people applying as independent immigrants.

Mr. Mills said bureaucrats should not be making decisions about reducing the large backlog of applicants through legislative back doors and the matter "is a spike in the heart of the Liberal coalition in Toronto," where the government holds every seat.

"When people come into my office, who are not only Canadian citizens but who work for me, who vote for me, who are outstanding contributors to the fabric of this country, and they say they want to bring or help a relative or a nephew come from Greece, or Turkey, or God knows where, and we hurt those people in a crass way, we are spitting on ourselves," Mr. Mills said.

Derek Hodgson, Ms. Caplan's press secretary, said MPs had been told about how the new rules would be applied and the retroactivity of the rules has been posted on the department's Web site since September.

He said the Minister will discuss the matter with the committee when the House returns and said the retroactive clause is "not carved in stone."

Jim Karygiannis, the MP for the Toronto-area riding of Scarborough-Agincourt, said he and other members of the Liberal caucus were not told the new rules would apply retroactively and said Ms. Caplan has responded in a "callous" fashion to his inquiries on the matter.

He quotes Ms. Caplan as telling him that "these people are not our constituents" during a conversation he had with the Minister about the waiting applicants who qualified to enter the country under the old immigration rules.

Тема Re: Zasilen imigrazionen debat v Canada...нови [re: access]  
АвторPetar (Нерегистриран)
Публикувано15.01.02 12:02

access, ti dokade si s procedurata ?

Тема Re: Otgovorнови [re: Petar]  
Автор naminal (дерзаещ)
Публикувано15.01.02 12:12

Ami toi otdavna e prikluchil s neja. Uspeshno.

Тема Re: Otgovorнови [re: naminal]  
Публикувано15.01.02 12:15

O.K., naminal, prosto ne znaeh. Osven tova sam otskoro v kluba...

Тема Re: Otgovorнови [re: Petar]  
Автор naminal (дерзаещ)
Публикувано15.01.02 12:21

Kogato imash vreme naminavai, zashtoto se obsajdat vajni temi i mojesh da dobiesh predstava. Az sam po cjal den tuk.

Тема Re: Otgovor [re: naminal]  
Публикувано15.01.02 12:34

Absoliutno si prav, no az rabotia prez po-goliamata chast ot denia i niamam mnogo vreme. Malko sa dnite kato dneshnia, v koito moga da otdelia vreme za tova miasto tuk. iNACHE E ZHESTOKO MIASTO. tUK SE CHUVSTVAM SRED SVOI - HORA, OSAZNALI EMIGRAZIATA KATO EDINSTVEN NACHIN DA OZELEIAT - FIZICHESKI I DUHOVNO...

Тема Re: Zasilen imigrazionen debat v Canada...нови [re: access]  
Автор bliasachko (мечтателника)
Публикувано15.01.02 15:58

dano...

Всички темиСледваща тема*Кратък преглед
Клуб :  

Clubs.dir.bg е форум за дискусии. Dir.bg не носи отговорност за съдържанието и достоверността на публикуваните в дискусиите материали.

Никаква част от съдържанието на тази страница не може да бъде репродуцирана, записвана или предавана под каквато и да е форма или по какъвто и да е повод без писменото съгласие на Dir.bg
За Забележки, коментари и предложения ползвайте формата за Обратна връзка | Мобилна версия | Потребителско споразумение
© 2006-2024 Dir.bg Всички права запазени.